Moles have an important bearing on human personality, and it is possible that by looking at an individual?s natal chart the placement of moles in a person can be predicted. Of course, there are exceptions and not everything can be predicted about moles – there are instances of prediction going wrong too.
Nadi Astrology gives the astrological analysis behind how the position of moles can be predicted by reading one?s horoscope?
The lagna (ascendant) is taken into consideration to predict about moles. A cut, scar or a wound can be confirmed by looking at the house where Mars is placed. And the house where the planet Ketu is placed shows the body part where an individual will have a mole. For example ? Ketu in the second house will give dark spots on the face.
The house in which Rahu is placed also shows moles in that particular area of the body. For instance – if Rahu is associated with the 11th lord or placed in the 11th house the person will have a mole in the leg as the 11th house signifies legs.
Combination of Saturn, Rahu and Mars in a particular house also signify moles in the specified body part.
Moles give negative results if it is formed due to conjunction of evil planets.
For men moles on the right side of the body is considered auspicious, while in women the left side is considered good.
Few positions of mole and their interpretation :
- Moles in hand bring bad luck
- Moles in chin is considered very bad for married life
- Moles in genitals lead to sexual addiction
- Moles in buttocks make a person lucky at gambling
- Moles on stomach leads to frequent tummy upsets and problems with children.
- Moles on feet leads to frequent travel.
- For more information on Moles …
- Person with Mole on tongue is said to have psychic abilities and whatever they predict comes true (mostly negative results like destrucion, losses etc.)
- Mole between upper lip and nose will cause strong sexual desires and lack of character