News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

KFC Big Bash T20 League 2013-2014 Predictions

Started by ReVan, December 16, 2013, 02:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Quote from: surendra.gurram on December 21, 2013, 01:41:54 PM
Unlike yesterday, where stars were home team and crowd favorite, today's game is taking place at SCG, official home team are SS, but crowd favorite would be ST. It will be interesting to see how it pans out horary asc wise, I mean considering ST as home team.

Sixers are the home team here.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surendra.gurram

Quote from: ReVan on December 21, 2013, 01:54:18 PM
Quote from: surendra.gurram on December 21, 2013, 01:41:54 PM
Unlike yesterday, where stars were home team and crowd favorite, today's game is taking place at SCG, official home team are SS, but crowd favorite would be ST. It will be interesting to see how it pans out horary asc wise, I mean considering ST as home team.

Sixers are the home team here.

Officially yes, as I agreed in prev post. I am experimenting this game, kp horary wise considering ST as home team, lets see if they can win. Just an experiment. I am sure, crowd will cheer for warner, not michael lumb.  ;D

ReVan

22 Dec 2013
Hobart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers
Where: Blundstone Arena    Time: 1:45 PM (Local)

L1 on 7th cusp. Favorites control the fate of the Underdogs.

22 Dec 2013
Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers   
Where: GABBA    Time: 6:15 PM (Local)

Upon seeing the chart Uranus right on 10th cusp and L10 on 4th cusp give two medium testimonies for the favorites.
Then we see L1 just inside 7th cusp - the most powerful testimony favoring the Underdogs. It would take a lot to out weight this one. Further we see Moon trine L1 at 2.xx. This one should be a great contest, the favorites probably dominating the first innings. But eventually the Underdogs will win.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

shailendra007

Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scrochers

18:10 - 18:56 - Adv Heat

18:57 - till end - Adv Perth

Perth should win this match.!!!! :)
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

Virinchi

shailendra, are you using Jagannatha Hora ? It shows wrong timezones for australian cities.
anyways, good pickup in k.p and great going.
check same timings with GMT+10 (instead of +11) and you might notice something else
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

If match starts at 6:10 pm local time - then we see

L10 just under 4th cusp - favors Perth
Uranus right on MC - strongly favors Brisbane
at 2.16 Moon trine Mercury - favors Brisbane

Two strong testimonies in favor of Brisbane which can lead them to victory.

shailendra007

Quote from: Virinchi on December 22, 2013, 12:37:05 PM
shailendra, are you using Jagannatha Hora ? It shows wrong timezones for australian cities.
anyways, good pickup in k.p and great going.
check same timings with GMT+10 (instead of +11) and you might notice something else

Thank you sir!!!

Yes it is showing GMT +11 , will definetly look for the same in the next matches. :D

ReVan

26 Dec 2013
Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Renegades
Where: WACA    Time: 4:40 PM (Local)

L10 (Saturn) is just inside 7th cusp, the favorites are under the control of the Underdogs. Melb Reng can win this one.

shailendra007

Perth vs Melbourne Renegades

16:40 - 17:41 - adv perth

17:42 - 19:40 - adv melbourne

Melbourne Renegades should win this match.!!!!

shailendra007

Sydney Thunder vs Adelaide Strikers

Venus sub and sun sub is helping Adelaide Strikers , they should win this...