News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

India General Elections 2014 predictions

Started by sagarparekh, August 30, 2011, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Seeker.

It's a humble request to all the esteemed astrologers of the forum,can we have a prediction about ?Modi vs Kejriwal?

Virinchi

This is an experimental calculation based on K.P horary. I've done this for first time, so need to wait till 16th noon and confirm the method.

BJP+alliance : Congress+sister parties+alliance :: 16:9
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

SaSirEkha

congrats to everyone who predicted BJP win.
NDA got more seats than anticipated, which is good to form stable govt without having to rely on unstable leaders like jayalalithaa or mamata

utkaarsh

Quote from: SaSirEkha on May 16, 2014, 11:52:14 AM
congrats to everyone who predicted BJP win.
NDA got more seats than anticipated, which is good to form stable govt without having to rely on unstable leaders like jayalalithaa or mamata
well Said SasirEkha , THis coalition governments have ruined our country lead by Congress, We have got a clear majority and a leader with proven credentials of great governance - Am very optimistic about India's future !!

.Seeker.

I'm no astrologer.I merely work on hunches.I had a hunch that BJP+allies would get around 320 seats.
Let's hope this government does well.

Virinchi

I think my idea and method were right but execution and prediction posting was wrong.
I estimated 16:9 ratio for NDA:others but i posted as NDA:UPA and neglected others like AIDMK, AITC, TRS, communists etc who won more than 100 seats among themselves.
Now out of 543 lok sabha seats, (16x543)/(16+9) = 341 and NDA is getting close to 340 (335 as of now)

This is useful experience. Will be helpful to be more accurate in future elections.
Also in Andhra, i got 107 for TDP+BJP and now i see 106 seats which is almost close.
I estimated 55+ seats for TRS in telangana but forgot to post it and now they got almost 63(?)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Seetaram

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

sourav123

Quote from: Virinchi on May 12, 2014, 11:39:43 AM
This is an experimental calculation based on K.P horary. I've done this for first time, so need to wait till 16th noon and confirm the method.

BJP+alliance : Congress+sister parties+alliance :: 16:9

Great Prediction Sir :)
Vrinchi , As you mentioned Narendera Modi is having death threat or health issues or other parties letting him down. Now there is Only One Major Party will rule Which is BJP. So chances are a few that other parties will letting him down.
Is it death threat or health issue will be cause? Will Jaylalita take charge after that?
Can Indian youth that is so much excited and optimistic for NaMo ( Achey Din Aane Wale Hai flick ) Will be ruined? Or we can expect something great atleast better thn congress party.
Can you throw some light on NaMo as PM :)
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

Srikanth

VGR Pavan was a failure in implementing K.P for cricket matches too.
He tried vedic method initially, failed multiple times and then must have read accurate posts of k.p astrologers here and tried to copy them but again failed.
Now he tried to project Vijayamma as andhra CM and again failed.

Even the famous Mulugu siddhanti who talks on TV said that Narendra Modi cannot become PM and Jagan will have good days from 2014 and can become CM of andhra.
Everybody except Virinchi & Apparao and voters of AP are proved wrong

nangapunga

Virinchi was phenomenal as usual.
Congratulations on success of new experiment.
I wish him more success in future.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात