News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC Under-19 World Cup Predictions

Started by shailendra007, February 13, 2014, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauranggroups

@ReVan,

No need to consider till Seconds level.. That difference might be because of Transmission delay by the TV Channels.. So you can take it as 10:00 am..

Quote from: ReVan on February 22, 2014, 12:18:56 PM
What's the exact time the match started?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

ReVan

Quote from: gauranggroups on February 22, 2014, 01:32:25 PM
@ReVan,

No need to consider till Seconds level.. That difference might be because of Transmission delay by the TV Channels.. So you can take it as 10:00 am..

Quote from: ReVan on February 22, 2014, 12:18:56 PM
What's the exact time the match started?

Taken 10:00 am - seeing India can win this one. If match started at 9:30 am, England would have dominated and won.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

shailendra007

Australia vs West Indies

Exciting contest to watch, Aus shuld have upper have hand in the starting of first inning, then after 11:35 Wi should perform better till the end of first inning.

In second inning Wi will shuld suffer after 14:46, however in a very tight contest they shuld emerge as winner after 16:47.
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

surajnayyar

West Indies should win this one. Their cards have come out as :- The Chariot, Queen of Cups & Eight of wands. They will declare themselves and come out successful...!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

karthik55

The match wil nt go til 16.47 so aus are goin to win this easily but gud predictn abt the first innings.

surajnayyar

My mistake, I should have checked Australia's cards as well and see how they play against West Indies' cards.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Star Dust

Pakistan U-19 team can go to WC final supported by Mars and Rahu
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

Assuming Toss happened at 11:30am and favorites were meant to win. Since England won the Toss and seeing Moon sextile L4 as the only testimony on the games chart, would consider Pak can win. Since its a sextile, I consider it as a weak testimony. Let's see the result to know better.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

JayTee

2nd semifinal looks bad for team chasing.
Expecting SAF u-19 to be out of WC

ReVan

Pakistan vs South Africa

Toss: Pakistan
South Africa should win over Pakistan in today's finals