News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions

Started by LEO, November 10, 2009, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauranggroups

Ms. SasiRekha,

It was me who pointed out that coincidence.. It was just to show others, especially the mere visitors of this site and the new comers, the power of Astrology and the way u compared the matches..

True.. True.. Very True.. Everyone will understand the power of this beautiful Shastra.. This will show that if it is predicted correctly the way like u people predicted, it will be absolute..

I\'m a firm believer of Astrology. When predictions for my life were not getting right, I started hesitating to Astrology at one point of time.. But these days(world cup days) of u people\'s predictions restored my belief completely.. I\'ve been following this world cup predictions right from the middle of the tournament.. But I got registered with this group only day before yesterday.. It\'s only because of u and Mr. Virinchi.. If possible, I would like to take predictions for my horoscope from u and Mr.Virinchi, sometime..

KUDOS! KUDOS!! KUDOS!!!

THANKS! THANKS!! THANKS!!!

[rquote=8283&topic=420&author=SaSirEkha]ohh cool.. someone pointed coincidences of this match along with march 6th match.
even i dint expect it to go same way

this long long long succesful thread in this forum proved power of astrology even for people who claim to be non-believers and self-achievers
time to open your eyes and read the script written for you[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Castro

Looking back, what is amazing is that Sehwag and Tendulkar got out very cheaply and India were tottering at 31/2 chasing 275 in a high pressure game. Normally India lose after Tendulkar gets out early in high pressure game! Hats off to Gambhir, Kolhi and Dhoni who kept their cool and stayed calm under immense pressure.

What is even more amazing is India beat Australia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka in all pressure situations. India are true world champions.

ENJOY THIS WORLD CUP VICTORY GUYS! We all should rejoice in this world cup win, it feels amazing!

Sushma

Indians beat all ex-champions in a row to lift the cup
westindies, australia, pakistan, srilanka we beaten in a sequence and india emerged as champion !

Its a pity that many from subcontinent(india, pak, srilanka, bangla) say that they dont believe a science which showed us path since thousands of years.
Good that Now our astro guru Virinchi made them open their eyes

msrhprasad

:):):)GOOD DAY:):):)
Sri.Virinchi,Ms.SasirEka and Seetaram Ji.

I feel shy my self  some time readings, when two wickets fell down / sri lanka crossed 270+...due to my over tension .....

Now I realize that Faith leads to success...which I lost at now...:(

Once again My Hearty Congratulations to All Learned Members and participants...in the forum...:starhit:

Enjoy Success Moments:lol:

Sri.Virinchi Sir...You are simply Superb....:yes:

Sincerely,
prasad:lol:

pcb

Virinchi sir, i just joined the site to congratulate you.

I am a great fan of Cricket and gets tensed during pressure cooker stages. I saw the pakistan match alone at Bangalore and felt like getting heart attack, hence came down to chennai to watch the final with family.

But even than i am not comfortable and waiting for your posting long time.

Since, i dont have net at home in chennai. I had to call my friends multiple times to check if you had posted. Its only after i came to know about your posting (around4-5pm), i got relieved.

I was not bothered even when sehwag, sachin got out and to be frank, this time, i had biggest faith in you than sachin or sehwag and it paid off.

First time i enjoyed the activities in the cricket field and didnt get tensed much.

I take this oppurtunity to thank you for your wonderful service.

I will try my best to make you popular in my circle:), thats my tribute to you

Star Dust

when i saw aamir khan waving indian flag for last six, it reminded me of a coincidence
in his lagaan movie, he played captain who chased and hits six of last ball to win match :lol:
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Castro

I hope people open their eyes to astrology, even I was doubted this form of science. I must say that KP method is very accurate.

INDIA ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS! I hope you all embrace this victory. For sure this victory will give all Indians immense satisfaction, joy and pride. It feels amazing to be world champions! I hope all Indians and fans enjoy this victory.

ioso

Again Salute to the predications of Virinchi. This time I was listening to match and could not see his predications before match. I was fortuante enough to see at Semi Final. Wow. To read KP and come out with such a accurate prediction is just un-believable.
Congrates to Virinchi, and group.
It would be great if someone can send me a starter kit for learning KP (means weblinks, downloads links etc). I am very very new in astrology and pretty old to learn fast :).
Thanks again and God bless all.
p.s.- your confidance in your predication about winning India was stupendous.. Bows to you .. like \'sashtang namaskar\' :)

gauranggroups

Hi,

Our seniors here have already answered for this query. Just go thru the same. The link is given below. All the Best!

https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=1176.0

QuoteAgain Salute to the predications of Virinchi. This time I was listening to match and could not see his predications before match. I was fortuante enough to see at Semi Final. Wow. To read KP and come out with such a accurate prediction is just un-believable.
Congrates to Virinchi, and group.
It would be great if someone can send me a starter kit for learning KP (means weblinks, downloads links etc). I am very very new in astrology and pretty old to learn fast :).
Thanks again and God bless all.
p.s.- your confidance in your predication about winning India was stupendous.. Bows to you .. \'sashtang namaskar\' :)
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Hi,

I\'ve got a doubt. Usually you all are predicting the outcome of the match with the country\'s horoscope and their relevant captain\'s horoscope. Am I right?

If yes, won\'t the other 10 persons in the playing eleven\'s horo have any effect of the outcome?

Second, do the coach\'s horo play any role in the outcome of the match or development of the team? Like the particular coach - captain combo will work good??

As per my knowledge, answer for both the questions will be \'No\'. But still would like to get it cleared from the seniors here especially like Mr.Virinchi, Mr.Seetaram and Ms.SasiRekha.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang