News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

chandra mangala yoga

Started by tara, March 29, 2011, 12:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

Hello, I wante dto know what is chandra mangala yoga what are the planets influencing them
do I have that yoga in my horoscope. One of my friend who is learning astrology says i have it but not very sure

and what are the good and bad effects of this yoga is not known to our knowledge either

any thoughts please share
details are
DOB 12th october 1971 TOB=7:26 A.M ( morning) POB is bangalore.

~T

Seetaram

many outdated books have written about this but i personally saw women having this combination have faced menstrual problems.
as mars controls blood\'s RBC and moon controls all liquids in body, this combination is only good for people born under scorpio and pisces ascendants

rest lagnas will have some physical or mental problem like fluctuating moods when moon comes close to mars during transit.

if both mars and moon are not well placed, then person will certainly have low haemoglobin
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

Thank you Seetaramji,  you have such a great knowledge in this area,  you can answer with in few seconds of thought process...it\'s like back of your head knowledge.... very nice...

so do I have chandra mangala yoga? I do know i am karkataka or cancer moon sign and libra ascendant so if i have that yoga then it is obviously not good for me...as you have mention it is only good for scorpio and pisces ascendants
Please tell me if i have that yoga, if so then is it good or bad influence on me.

side topic:
there is still a debate with my friend that i say you are from Bangalore and my friend say you are from Chennai .....
~T

Seetaram

i\'m from neither place and now i dont even live anywhere in south india.

coming back to your chart, you have mars+rahu aspecting moon+ketu
most of the time you are lost in thoughts or imaginations and you must have created a seperate world out there.

mars and moon are not good for you.
your relatives or neighbours will always be your biggest problem and you will waste your thoughts , worrying about what they will do or think about you and your family.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Sujay

Chandra mangala yoga is again one of those hundreds of yogas with \"no results\". Am sure if you check vedic rules you would have many beneficial yogas in your birth chart. Time to question yourself and know if those yogas have fructified in your life??? ...
So dont worry about these yogas at all.... Am sure yogas will never work in any manner. i can show u hundreds of charts with raja yoga but they are failures in all walks of life. SAme is case with sunapha yoga, lakshmi yoga, samrajya yoga etc etc........... all... yogas. KP astrology doesnt speak about yogas.

One observation is that until and unless that particular lord is in beneficial star /sub and if that lord\'s dasha/bukhti/ anthara operates, you will not be able to reap any results. I assure u this.

gauranggroups

True. Even I\'ve seen few people who have few yogas like this chandra-mangala yoga. But their lives are not that great. They are just living in hopes that it\'ll work for them some day as many astrologers would\'ve boasted that they will become very big one day. Also I\'ve seen few people\'s horo with no such yogas. But they have achieved quite a lot and they are leading a great life. Even their charts doesn\'t seem anything extraordinary. Still they are getting good results. Probably for them, if we analyze thru KP system, we may get answers. Since I\'m yet to learn KP, I\'ve not been able to do it.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Shree

Dear seniors,
Nice article on this Yoga. From what i have understood is it caused by if Mars and Moon are in the same sign or if Mars and Moon are in 7th position to each other, irrespective of which place they are. The presence of Yoga is indicative of gain in wealth (through good or bad means) by the person. What else are the significance of this yoga, is their any house specific significance as well , i.e if both Moon and Mars are present in 1st house how will the results be different from when they together in 2nd house. How does the Dashas affect the Yoga and in which dasha will the effect be positive?

Hope i am not bothering you with too many questions.

regards
Shree

sateeshas

gauranggroups

Shree,

As Mr.Seetaram and Sujay have told, these are all waste \'yogas\'. There are no such concepts in KP. But if you wanna know it as per traditional Astrologers, I\'ll say. If Mangal (Mars) is in any of the Kendra sthaanas to Moon, i.e Houses 1, 4, 7 & 10, then that is called Chandra - Mangala Yoga. The person having this will get good wealth and live happily. This is what believed by Traditional Astrologers.

There are many more very similar type of yogas and for them too, they\'ll say the same results. The other Yogas like Guru - Mangala Yoga (If Mars is in any one of the Kendra Sthaanas to Jupiter), Gaja Kesari Yoga or Guru Chandra Yoga (If Guru is in any of the Kendra Sthaanas to Moon) and Kubera Yoga or Guru Sandaala Yoga (If Saturn is in any of the Kendra Sthaanas to Jupiter), etc.

There are more than 1000 yogas like this, which will never give you any special results.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Shree

Good clarification Gaurang, yes every person has a some good and bad type of yoga in their chart. May be yoga\'s possibilites of good an bad events to happen in ones life, but what happens is based ones karma.
Thanks again for the explanation.

regards
Shree