News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Punarphoo Yoga

Started by utkaarsh, February 25, 2013, 05:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utkaarsh

Can some senior shed more info on Punarphoo yoga , Does it only delay marraige or other events as well, are there any remedies

Varenya

this should be astrology discussions board.
i didnt read the book punarphoo and moon.
maybe someone like Gaurang can throw light on what that word means

gauranggroups

@utkaarsh,

Punarphoo is not a Yoga, it's a Dosha. Punarphoo is nothing but the connection between Saturn and Moon.

You can read more about Punarphoo in this page.. https://kpastrology.astrosage.com/punarphoo
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Seetaram

i've seen an example of punarphoo yoga effect on a woman.
she had retro saturn in 5th house, aspecting moon in 7th house
that moon was on saturn's star.
so he had moon heavily influenced by saturn.

she had a friend from school whom she was attracted to but didnt develop a relation.
later her family got her engaged to one relative, who turned out to be unemployed and bad choice for her.
school friend helped her to break engagement and come out of that mess.
she found a guy online and was showing interest in him but he understood that she already has a friend who is after her and also she broke an engagement and is also looking at few more guys online and at her work.
so this guy brokeup with her.

after multiple breakups she married her school friend at age of 29.
saturn has played with her life for almost 8 yrs regarding love and marriage.
saturn in 5th house is also badhaka for her lagna and it has destroyed all good related to 5,7,11,2 houses (which it aspects)
all those houses are related to marriage, love, family, relations, friends etc

now its been more than 3 yrs after marriage and she is worrying about delayed progeny.
(obviously 5th house Rx saturn will delay this too until she gets totally frustrated)

punarphoo of this type is a strong dosha which a person cannot overcome.
even if she has a kid in future with some difficulty, her relation with that kid will be strained in future

@Gaurang, yoga doesnt always mean good.
its just a combined effect (of usually 2 or more planets)
here punarphoo is combined bad effect of sani and chandra
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

Mr. Seetaram,

I agree with you that all the yogas are not good. We call them only as " Doshas". Any way, it's ok.

I have a small doubt in whatever you said. Virinchi has clearly stated that when a planet is in retro, we don't need to consider anything special and we should treat it as a normal planet only. Only thing is the aspects will be in reverse since the planet is in retro.

But here you've given special importance to retro Saturn. Also you've mentioned the aspects in forward only. If Saturn is in 5th H and retro, it can't aspect Moon, which is in 7th H. It can aspect houses 3, 11 and 8 only. If that's the case, it's not even Punarphoo.

Can you clarify my doubt, pls?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Seetaram

yes. aspect should not work but moon was on saturn's star, saturn sub.
so may be thats one reason why punarphoo effects were clearly shown in her life

also her upcoming ketu dasa yields results of moon(starlord) and saturn(sublord)
in bhava chakra, moon is in 6th H.
so i'm expecting trouble in marriage

i've seen one more case on saturn direct in 4th and moon in 1st H.
this guy had affair with a co-worker and she blackmailed him to marry. when he rejected, she put him in jail with help of women organizations.
somehow he got out and married another lady 6 yrs back, but still has issues with wife and no kids

haven't seen too many examples of punarphoo, so cant quote much
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Varenya

this looks to be the worst aspect regarding marriage and married life.
is there any other rule which overrides this one