Serious Query for my Sister

Started by sourav123, September 26, 2014, 05:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sourav123

hello vrinchi sir,
I need to know what is happening with my sister. I mean she is affecting our whole family due to her nature and doing. Our family and I am feeling very depressed.

Pragya Saxena
1st Oct 1981
Bikaner, Rajasthan
14:01 - 14:15 ( Not confirm but she is born in between)

If you can see her chart. You himself get idea what's going on in her life and Why I am very emphasize for her life and may be you reply my query this time.

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

Virinchi

her attitude will not change, but your family can expect some kinda small relief after 3 yrs
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sourav123

Thanks Virinchi Sir,
I appreciate your analysis
Although I believe it will be tough for us to manage those 3 years as My parents age are going above 68+. Can you see marriage in her chart ,and if you get time please try to elaborate a little more why is this all are happening with her and off course that are impacting my parents and me. Any remedy or best way to come out of this scenario. It's been long time almost 10+ years i am seeing all this. Even i am feeling very depressed because of her.
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

sourav123

Virinchi sir,
My humble request to please take a look chart more further please.

nangapunga

As far as my limited knowledge goes, there is a Kaal sarpa Dosha in the chart.
She should prey Lord shiva. Fasting on mondays, Rudrabhisheka in Sraavna recommended.
Regarding marriage, upcoming MD of mercury should bring some positive news.

I request master virinchi to further throw some light.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

sourav123

Hello,
Thank you for your time and patience Sir, But As i can see she is not in the state to pray lord shiva, Here state means she is having care for nothing type attitude even care for her family and herself. Even she don't want to come out from this state and don't have any realization that her family is worried for her.
It's like a situation where patient itself donot want to recover from disease. She is having high diabetes now but she don't hesitate to eat sweets.

sourav123

Virinchi Sir,
Do you see marriage possibility in her chart?