News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

money spells

Started by Sharmila, July 25, 2009, 01:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

das_k86

i also facing financial problem, will this work to me ?? anyone got benefited from this??

SaSirEkha

why dont you try and share your experience

mithun.dare

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt!!

mithun.dare

Im in a lot of money trouble right now !! I mean literally .. lot of debts and it lead me to stage of keeping gold ,,,, can anyone pls help me,,

ReVan

@Sharmila:

These are 3 of the 100 names of Allah in Islam. You don't need the candles, coins, oil burners etc. Gold for men is anyways forbidden in Islam. There has never been any ritual or spell as such taking the names, thats why there is just Namaz. Just taking the names with a pure thought matters. It's best you are clean, preferably taken a bath before praying the names. Again belief & respect for a religion is important.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

nangapunga

There's nobody in this world who dont want to make money.
Who dont hv, wants to hv it.
Who hv, wants to multiply it.

Everybdy needs it. All these spells,mantras provide mental strength to people and r psychologically beneficial to add some mental strength but purely relying upon them will be a utter foolishness.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात