News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Euro Cup 2012 Soccer Predictions

Started by LEO, June 06, 2012, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauranggroups

SasiRekha & Varenya,

You guys were right! Kudos!!

It was Spain all the way! They didn\'t need to fight that hard..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

LEO

someday you\'ll have to agree that observing ashtakavarga charts may not be useful for studying charts of twins in K.P, but is useful in sports predictions.
Afterall, a master like Virinchi will never adapt useless methods.

Last night Spain had superior transits and especially moon had 6 points in scorpio, while italy had just 2.

gauranggroups

Leo,

Who am I to agree or disagree Ashtakavarga? :lol::lol: I\'m not a Master.. I\'m just a learner.. I\'m keeping on learning things slowly by observing what\'s happening around..

I have neither disagreed Ashtakavarga anywhere nor did say one shouldn\'t use it.. I have once asked explanation for why people are using it when it\'s not advised in KP.. It was also for learning only.. If only we get doubts and that doubts get clarified, we can learn things after-all..

Anyway, thanks for the info, mate!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Varenya

we need to think WHY it is not advised in KP and in what situation ?
prof krishnamurti observed that for twins even points in ashtakavarga remain same but only sublords of few cusps change.

so only when studying charts of twins we can neglect this.
IPL teams are twins because most are formed on same date and time, so there we never consider it.