News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

India General Elections 2014 predictions

Started by sagarparekh, August 30, 2011, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagarparekh

Looking at the current political scenario in our country, there is a sense in the country that there isnt any political party that is good for us. If this sentiment is carried forward to 2014 General elections then I wonder as to what would be the outcome.  I read somewhere that the chances of BJP are bright but still I tend to believe that the astrologer who predicted it had a leaning towards BJP.

Can we please have a prediction here as to which political party would come to power in 2014?

chensree

I think India future depends on coalition governments only becoz no single party is forming govt now a days. BJP may have little edge

gauranggroups

Whatever it is, Congress can\'t win the coming Elections. They\'ve got that much good name in this period with constant price raise in Petroleum Products and for that matter, in everything. Also lots of corruption cases. Above all Anna Hazare matter.

But BJP is also not fit enough to rule the country. If some other 3rd party forms a government like the one formed by IK Gujral in late 90s, that will be much better for the nation. Let\'s see what happens.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

sateeshas

I won\'t think any of the party will get majority

Shree

Some of the big corporates like reliance, essar, adani tc are favouring Modi  this time. So he and bjp have greater chance of forming the govt this time. We have reached a stage where the govt and the opposition are both the same, working for the big corporates profit and taking a share. Corruption continues irrespective ofthe party ruling. Just hoping that kejriwal and Anna Hazare are able to awake the sense of responsibility of the voters and they elect good people rather than vote for their own petty gains.

SSB

BJP is going to win without any doubt  :)

Shree

Assembly elections will be held in 5 states in december and january. All eyes will be on these elections which will gauge the mood of the people and which way they are voting. Even though assembly elections should refelct issues of the state, this time being close to the lok sabha election, all national issues will be highlighted. And of course there will  the debate of Modi vs Rahul vs Manmohan.
Here are the dates.. lets see what happens
Chhattisgarh assembly January 4, 2014
Delhi assembly December 17, 2013
Madhya Pradesh assembly December 12, 2013
Mizoram assembly December 15, 2013
Rajasthan assembly December 31, 2013

cherukuribabu

Dates were announced today

Delhi - December 4, 2013
Madhya Pradesh - November 25, 2013
Rajasthan - December 1, 2013
Mizoram - December 4, 2013
Chhattisgarh will have a two-phase exercise, on November 11, 2013 and November 19, 2013

Bhavani

Delhi, MP, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan - BJP
Mizoram - Cong with lot of struggle

cherukuribabu

Mizoram Election date changed to - November 25