News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

New Zealand vs India, 2014 Series Predictions

Started by ReVan, January 03, 2014, 01:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

India can win the Toss tomorrow and chose to bowl first. Weather is expected to interrupt the match later on - if the game gets delayed further, India can win this one.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

India will again have slow start at begining, do well from 19:27 local time and struggle again from 21:01.
Unless match goes beyond 22:36 and indians have target under control, they can't win this match.
Calculate yourself how much time is required for NZL to bowl 42 overs after innings break.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sarath

KUDOS to virinchi sir for this great prediction as the match got finished by 22.30 local time.
sir, try to be active in cric threads as we dont even have have knowledge how to calculate these obstacles like rainfall, and match delays.
Every bad situation have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. stay positive in life. God knows what is best for you...

SaSirEkha

3rd ODI at 14:00 Auckland

It looks very very tough for Indians to save series loss here.
Time to fire that tall Giraffee, No-Hit sharma and get Umesh Yadav/Varun Aron and Ambati Rayudu in.

Star Dust

Yes, i too see this series slipping out of Dhoni's hands.
Looks like Virat Kohli and Shami are the only players for India
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Shree

Hi Sasirekha and Stardust, Ishant and Rohit and are not the only non performers here. See the stats of Ashwin and Jadeja, all 3 of them have played almost good amount of matches now. I am only referring to ODI stats.

Ishant - 102 wickets in 72 ODI's with average of 31.44 and economy of 5.72
Ashwin -96 wickets in same 72 ODI's with avg of 33.30 and economy of 4.95
Jadeja - 111 wickets in 94 ODI's with avg of 32.59 and economy of 4.76
So wicket wise Ishant is better than other 2, but worse in economy, but Ishant also bowls in the power plays and towards the end of the innings, where as Ashwin and Jadeja bowl in the middle overs.
I am not saying that Ishant should be retained but all 3 of the should be dropped to make way for better players. But Dhoni has his CSK quota to full.

regards
Shree

ReVan

3rd ODI NZ vs India, 25 Jan 2014

This one is fresh out of the oven first of it's kind chart - Toss and match India may win.
Expecting a score of 260+ if India bat first, which they most likely should.

surendra.gurram

Match finish time 21:45, Moon in JuR prati-sub, favorable to India (country chart wise), better finish for India in this game.

Seetaram

3rd ODI is going down to the wire as i see.
Some miraculous performance can only save India from losing this series
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire