News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

England vs Sri Lanka 2014 Series Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhavani

Mercury sub not favoring Lanka much

Varenya

England can win 2nd ODI also ? did anyone cross check
I see mixed results at the end, will update after a while

taro manish

as per my taror one card spread in 2nd ODI Eng Vs Sri Lanka
SL : Four Of Pentacles
Eng : Five Of Pentacles
Winner-SL

Star Dust

@ varenya, Chart at 10:45 local indicates loss to hometeam
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

karthik55

Stardust, eng are using dst now  i.e, gmt plus 1 hr. Hope u got it rite. Match ending time moon sub in  eng 7 could help sl .need to c transit chart as wel

reemams

Was just checking the scores,England are 29 for 4.....

SaSirEkha

one needs to see strength in muhurta chart and observe how long will the match last.
england didnt had strength to last more than half time of 2nd innings
+1 to bhavani, manish, star dust for keeping this topic alive while everyone is gambling around IPL

ReVan

3rd ODI England vs Sri Lanka

England can make it 2-1
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

LEO

Quote from: SaSirEkha on May 26, 2014, 08:15:20 AM
+1 to bhavani, manish, star dust for keeping this topic alive while everyone is gambling around IPL

righly said, +1 to ReVan too for showing genuine interest in cricket, unlike others who want free predictions to gamble on IPL

ReVan

Thank you LEO. My bad I took the 3rd ODI on 27th instead of 28th.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.