About my sister's marriage

Started by okkadu17in, July 07, 2014, 11:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okkadu17in

Respected astrologers here... my friends family has been going through lots of problems...my friend lost his mother when he was 7 years old his father suffered from paralysis 3 years ago and now his sister's marriage has been getting delayed after a struggle recently a match which got ok by god's grace and fixed the engagement this august...but my friends uncle(father's brother) passed away 15 days back and his aunt had an heart operation 1 month ago...looking at these consequences the grooms family are now stepping back and showing disintrest to marry my friends sister... here are the birth details of her date 27-7-1986 time 5.20 am to 5.35 am (not sure abt exact min) place gooty, anantapuram dist,andhra pradesh. Please kindly read the chart tel us when the marriage going to be happen.

Thanks in advance

Virinchi

between 21 sept 2014 - 6 june 2015 she can get married
but her married life will not be satisfactory
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

okkadu17in

virinchi sir thanku for reply below are my freinds words to u

''thank heavens we have you here glad to know the period of time when she will get married and at the same time i had breakdown looking that "her marraig life will not be satisfactory" could you please suggest any remidies are any precautions to have a harmony in her life, the family has been facing  terribly tough times i ought to belive that she will be relived from her miseries after her marraige,now am worring how could she reconcile herself to such things after her marraigee  even, myself and 'The family' would be very thankful to you