News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League T20 2013 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, September 17, 2013, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nangapunga

Quote from: SaSirEkha on October 04, 2013, 01:24:57 PM
on 2nd october, the match ended in mars sub of moon
strongest house signified by mars is 5th house (mars being in constellation of aslesha and its owner mercury in 5th bhava w.r.t gemini lagna)
so 5th house from Asc becomes opponent's 11th house and that is how T&T crushed CSK
also mars is a natural benefic for saggitarius and malefic for gemini (courtesy : Virinchi)

will be back for aussies series, plz dont expect predictions for this weekend

1 day ago With same sub and same planet placement away team won. There must be some another logic also.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

surendra.gurram

Quote from: SaSirEkha on October 04, 2013, 01:24:57 PM
on 2nd october, the match ended in mars sub of moon
strongest house signified by mars is 5th house (mars being in constellation of aslesha and its owner mercury in 5th bhava w.r.t gemini lagna)
so 5th house from Asc becomes opponent's 11th house and that is how T&T crushed CSK
also mars is a natural benefic for saggitarius and malefic for gemini (courtesy : Virinchi)

will be back for aussies series, plz dont expect predictions for this weekend

1) Similar significations of Mars, Rajasthan beats Otago on 1st oct 2013, so this is not the reason for Trinidad victory
2) More importantly, CSK succumbed during first innings with bat, while mo signified strong 6th.

nangapunga

Quote from: nangapunga link=topic=2159.msg19361#msg19361
1 day ago With same sub and same planet placement away team won. There must be some another logic also.
/quote]

sorry a typo error. Plz read away team LOST instead of away tem WON.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

predictor

Of 1001 feelings of Maya,Astrology is one!

ReVan

Quote from: predictor on October 04, 2013, 07:04:08 PM
CSK wins

Next time I expect you to produce some analysis of your methods, at least some analysis if not using Astrology otherwise your posts will be deleted. Hope you understand that these are the rules and are to be followed.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

giri1985

MI vs TNT. market odds fav MI. mumbai got good batting line up and bowling unit. TNT have all hard hitting batsman and bowling depends sunil naranie and rampual.
delhi pitch low and slow. expect MI to win.

ReVan

Quote from: giri1985 on October 05, 2013, 02:54:23 PM
MI vs TNT. market odds fav MI. mumbai got good batting line up and bowling unit. TNT have all hard hitting batsman and bowling depends sunil naranie and rampual.
delhi pitch low and slow. expect MI to win.

Keep it up
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

giri1985

@ revan thank you.
MI vs RR FINAL. market odds fav MI. RR like said before look complete side dont depend on individual player. RR batting bowling all areas looks covered. MI depends on batting line up to win most of time. smith, sharma, pollard in good form. RR looks complete side again even without hodge. bat really deep bowling variety copper watson, tambe, shukla. i expect RR to win

ReVan

CLT20 2013 finals

Mumbai are favorites.

No testimonies found favoring either team, by default favorites win.

Toss: Mumbai
Match: Mumbai

Varenya

As soon as Saturn SUB started, RR began accelerating.
Till end of match moon doesn't change sub, nor SAT changes bhava position.
So, expecting RR as winners