News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Caribbean Premier League 2014 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, July 12, 2014, 07:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Zouks at Basseterre, Aug 10, 2014

Last Edit: Today at 09:43:42 PM: Changed my prediction as ASC/DSC needs to be assigned via Color method since they are playing on neutral venues.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

satish2275

Revan whom you have taken as Asc. I don't know how to take it through colour

ReVan

Quote from: satish2275 on August 10, 2014, 09:51:17 PM
Revan whom you have taken as Asc. I don't know how to take it through colour

Zouks as ASC and Guyana as DSC as Guyana Yellow jersey represents Venus i.e. ruler of DSC. If your using KP Astro, please ignore color method.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

satish2275

As per me Asc would have win the toss. Am i right for guyana vs st lucia match

satish2275

tks revan, ya iam using KP and new to this... just started predicting... after observing u guys for last 8 months

ReVan

Quote from: satish2275 on August 10, 2014, 09:57:14 PM
tks revan, ya iam using KP and new to this... just started predicting... after observing u guys for last 8 months

Well yes Guyana did win the Toss. I'm using Western Astrology - so my ASC and DSC will differ, as I use Markets odds favorite method and color method

ReVan

Barbados Tridents v Jamaica Tallawahs

Im not sure about this match as the chart is a bit complex. What does others have to say?

satish2275

my go is winner of the toss has little edge to win the match. As i am unable to decide the Asc for this match.

himakar.sai

Barbados Tridents (CPL-2014) Winners 8) 

satish2275

Today's match guyana is having sub rahu And jupiter , constellation mer in its favour. Please amend it if iam wrong