how is my baby horoscope

Started by Srinivas, March 13, 2010, 10:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srinivas

Shalu

leechers should not be allowed here

Srinivas

Madam if u don\'t have the answer then say simpally no dont use this type of stupid words ,
u understand.:punk:

OMkaar

mr.srinivas
read top most thread in this section https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=441
to understand why only few get replies here and others don\'t

you may leave this site if you dont get answer

Srinivas

Mr.OMKAAR this is the way to explain to the new guy who had entered this site, thanks for your earlier form to let understand me what i asked which is not answerable here.

shadow

Srinivas, I can understand your anxiety in knowing future of your baby. But understand that this forum is little different..it is educational and mutually contributed or enlightened. There were lots of other boards, like eg; Ayuderya fellowship..which is locked down now because of pure abuse that everyone is looking to get a free ride. However you should understand that members here take some time from their personal lives and serve as volunteers and they do it for just cause not as prime duty or obligations, so respect the rules of the forum, and you will be respected too.. Just play along buddy..cheers

In my opinion you should not get detailed horoscope of new born in early years. If you want to get to know really if there is any problems/issues/remedies to be seen/done in horoscope then kindly approach professional astrologer. They will be more precise and will help you in all due regards.

Hope you will understand and play along.

Guys/Gals, please treat newbie\'s gently.

Sorry if I have offended any of you .. Cheers :-)

LEO

well, one would expect a newbie to read the description of a forum/subforum before posting in it
, and also few top most topics to get an idea of whats happening around.

read about this subforum

https://www.astrogle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

Srinivas

Thanks for understanding me Mr.Shadow as i first read a lot of things from the site before getting registered , i thought that it will help me a lot by asking the personal problems but its my mistake that i had not read the forum display at the start and i had asked the above question.

tara

Please Srinivas change the subject to how is my baby\'s horoscope it is hurting me with that \"WAS\"
~T

Suniljitto

The Forum has become an insult room for the newcomers.....It wd have really been appreciated if  Senior Illuminator  like Ms. Shalu had answered and convinced any newcomer as a matter of fact with a reasonable reply....at the time when question was put on Board.

I appreciate Mr.Shadows initiative and efforts on the same and getting the issue resolved.

Its really sad on  Senior Illuminators part to discourage the new comers?

Mr. Sriniwas....Dont worry,Future of your child will be very bright........God Bless him

No Heartfeelings Ms.Shalu Please
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."