News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Horoscope

Started by sonipravin, June 16, 2010, 12:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonipravin

Text

Respected Astrologers,

I wish to know whether the boy and girl, details mentioned below, match each other as they are about to be engaged if the match is suitable:

Boy Birth Details: 20/10/1985, 22.30 , Ghaziabad

Girl Birth Details:  13/5/1983, 13.42 Delhi

I get boy\'s Moon sign raasi as: Makar and boy is anshik manglik with Mangal being in 4th house where No.6 is present and Jupitor aspects it from the eighth house.

Girl\'s Moon Raasi is Vrushabh with Krittika Nakshatra.

Please inform whether Naadi is same or different and how many Gunas Match in addition to your general comments.

Pravin Kumar.

DCP

guna koota matching gives 14/36 which is below average and not advisable for marriage.
Also their 2,7,11 sublords dont match with opposite persons ruling planets
so, even if they try, they wont get married and will be seperated soon

vruntyagi

please reply
its important..
this is about me, and i need solution of it.

sonipravin

Text

Varunji,

DCP has already replied. You can read it. I did forward his reply to you by copy pasting it.

DCP Varunji is the same person regarding whom I wrote on the board.

Pravin Kumar

JayTee

this match will not happen if given birth times are correct

vruntyagi

@ Jaytee

But we are getting married on 24th Feb 2011

JayTee

if both your birth times are right(to exact minute) then this marriage will not happen.
if there\'s time correction of few minutes then you may marry but with 14/36 points in guna matching, married life will not be satisfactory

vruntyagi

my timing is correct but girl side saying birth day is correct time they dont remember.
Due to major Complexities in our kundli and all, i asked a solution to panditjii . He suggested 24th feb for marriage. 28 Gun are matching with our name.(he didnt consider our birth date and time and birth name)

JayTee

if you consult proper pandit, he wont suggest marriage ever

sonipravin

Text

Varunji,

Try Horary Astrology. Kindly close your eyes and see what Number you get from 1 to 249. Keep your marriage in mind with this girl while arriving at the number. Mention this number in the forum and astrologers will be able to get the right answer to your question.

Pravin Kumar