News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Married Life Issues !

Started by deepa, April 12, 2015, 11:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deepa

One lady i know personally is suffering from issues related to marriage, in-laws.
Her husband was involved in a court case and lost job sometime back and is currently unemployed.
They had love marriage and both families opposed it.
She is working now and he has no income.
How long will this continues ? will he ever make money ?
Guy's birth date and time are unknown (or maybe he didnt reveal them to her).
Her details : march 6th 1992, vizag, time : 3:00-3:10 pm

Based on their living conditions, i think they will seperate in future.
If yes, then when will it happen ?
Plz reply Seetaram, Virinchi, Sasirekha...

SaSirEkha

Both her job and marriage are inconsistent. She will keep changing jobs and can dump him.

Varenya

She will divorce him soon for sure.
Job prospects also dont look good enough but somehow she will manage

Virinchi

She will lose her present job in this month (mostly this week when sun enters mesha rasi on 14 april).
Will remain jobless for atleast 6 months.
She is married to that guy but mostly living seperately (at her parents home) and they meet like lovers outside (they do not live like husband-wife under one roof).
Also, she will divorce him between between july-sept 2015 and find a new guy (already she has one or two in mind).
In future, she will not stick to one job but will keep doing odd jobs on/off. All her men will prove unlucky for her.
The guy will never get a job but will start his own business after she walks out of his life (luck changes after divorce).
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

deepa

Quote from: Virinchi on April 12, 2015, 10:41:01 PM
She will lose her present job in this month (mostly this week when sun enters mesha rasi on 14 april).

Hmmm.. Today she updated that she was asked to leave job immediately as they hired new people.
But she asked for sometime and quitting next week.
If she remains jobless for another 6 months, it will be hard to survive as husband has no income

tara

Amazing exact date prediction came true.

I hope things get better soon for you deepa.

~T

deepa

Quote from: tara on May 13, 2015, 10:55:36 PM
I hope things get better soon for you deepa.

That was not my horoscope.. read 1st post.
Btw, she asked for a divorce but guy is not ready. She has confirmed that their marriage was not accepted by his family, so both had to live with respective parents and meet only in evenings

Virinchi

The guy will be cornered to sign on divorce papers soon and it will be granted by court between july-september 2015.
During rest of her life, she will try to be a 'gold digger' but ultimately end up as 'ash digger'
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

deepa

As predicted, He was forced to give her divorce and they are supposed to appear in court on 6 August and seperate forever