Narendra Modi Horoscope - chances of becoming India's Prime Minister

Started by Seetaram, November 19, 2011, 12:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauranggroups

@chensree,

In AP, BJP's chances are high, if Chandra Babu Naidu and Jagan supports. In Karnataka, I don't think BJP will gain much support even if Yeddy comes back to BJP. BJP has lost it's name during the last 3 - 4 yrs.

I doubt whether Rajinikant will support BJP. Now-a-days, he's not getting in to any Political activities. So it's highly unlikely that he'll support Narendra Modi. But Narendra Modi has got a strong chance in the form of support from Jayalalitha. Since Congress has spoiled it's name to the core with their last 2 rules and especially the Sri Lankan  Tamil issues, they've got 0% chance to get even 1 out of 40 seats in TN. Also whoever has alliance with Congress will lose big time there. So Jayalalitha will prefer Narendra Modi, as they both have already got a cordial relationship.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

chensree

nangapunga

Quote from: gauranggroups on October 31, 2013, 01:19:33 AM
@nangagupta,

How are you saying that Rahul Gandhi has strong possibilities of becoming a PM? With their superb rule for the past 4.5 years, will Congress be able to come to the power again? I doubt so. If they can, then there's no doubt that we are the most foolish people in the world.

Regarding Rahul, he's becoming a big joker of the country of-late. In FB, Twitter and other online forums too, he's the one who's been made fun off mostly.

Above all, did you read the post of Virinchi, which is just 1 post above than yours? Have you seen any of his predictions going wrong earlier? If your answer to both of these questions is "yes", then there's no need of your question itself. If your answer is "No", then please try to go through them, you yourself will get the answer that Narendra Modi will be the next PM.

Take it easy mate.
I m sorry if my comment did hurt anyone.
I also respect virinchi and his comments and I dont remember any of his prediction failed in past.
In fact I m also a big Fan of NaMo and I too agree Rahul baba is good for making jokes only. what I was trying to say is I have observed RG's chart and found many similarities with his ancestors. I asked senior members to counter check the chart whether astrologically its possible for him to be PM or not.

सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

ranjitha

What ever Modi should be PM please no Rahul or any Gandhi or Sonia Cong
Quote from: Varenya on November 19, 2011, 05:15:34 PM
i hope he becomes PM atleast for 2-3 years.
his dasa from 2012 is good but saturn transit from 2014 nov is bad
lets see

SaSirEkha

as per exit polls and surveys in january 2014, BJP will alone get 180+ seats.
If it forms alliance with TDP, AIADMK, Shivsena etc, it can easily pull 270+ for NDA.
More accurate figures can be determined based on elections and counting dates, once they're announced.

orangeprince

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

suryas.siva.5

So todays swearing-in ceremony of Narendra modi
as many predicted  for delhi , so is their any big take away with this timing

Virinchi

Modi's swear-in muhurt on 26 may 2014 at 18:00 hrs IST in Delhi is helping his reputation but some forces will not let his govt achieve what they want fully.
Most of his enemies will remain non-functional or will go to jail or escape from the country.
Satisfaction among people will be somewhat less
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

.Seeker.

Many revile our new Prime Minister,for many it is a favourite pastime to vehemently deride him.
He's been variously labelled as communal/fascist/authoritarian/dictatorial amongst other things but his speeches and attitudes seem to suggest otherwise.

What will then be the outlook of the indian polity and society under our new government?
Will it,like its predecessor,resign itself to be a lackey of the corporates or will it actually dedicate itself to working towards assuaging the cultural faultlines and peaceful integration and soothing of a fractured society.
Will the weaker sections of our country benefit just as the economically well to do sections manage to do regardless of the change in governments?

What is the opinion of the esteemed astrologers of the site from an astrological point of view?

P.S - It is my personal view that it's sad that being nationalist is now viewed as a sort of a malaise,a disease upon one's intellectual visage.