INDIA vs AUSTRALIA 2012 Cricket Series Predictions

Started by Varenya, November 18, 2011, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chkasarma

Yeah! Kumble is a gem both with his attitude and play.I would say Ashwin should be in final XI, I think, he could use the bounce for his favour and he looks more tactical in his approach.Last Saturday I went to BigBash (Melb Stars vs Sydney Thunders), got to see the beauty of the pitch with bounce and extra pace. I guess Umesh will thrive on this pitch. I would say win the toss and chose fielding

gauranggroups

Yes you are right. Ashwin has got the height to extract bounce from the wickets and also he\'s a smart cricketer. Umesh will get success here and so as with Ishant. Varun Aaron would\'ve become a major success if he had made to the team.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

India\'s probable playing eleven for the first Test will be..

Virender Sehwag,
Gautam Gambhir,
Rahul Dravid,
Sachin Tendulkar,
VVS Laxman,
Virat Kohli,
MS Dhoni (WK & C),
R Ashwin,
Zaheer Khan,
Ishant Sharma,
Umesh Yadav
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

chkasarma

Oh! Rohit is out (probably) it\'s hard to chose between Rohit and Virat though.

Here is OZ final XI

Australia-1 David Warner, 2 Ed Cowan, 3 Shaun Marsh, 4 Ricky Ponting, 5 Michael Clarke (capt), 6 Michael Hussey, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Peter Siddle, 9 James Pattinson, 10 Nathan Lyon, 11 Ben Hilfenhaus.

Looking pretty strong though, the first three have been in form (NZ series & BigBash), the next three are experienced, 8 and 9 are local to MCG, lots of expectations on 10 as a spinner and was a former grounds man in Adelaide oval, 11 is , I guess, a swinger could go for longer spells and the only weak link, I feel,  is 7

gauranggroups

@chkasarma,

You are right! It\'s really hard to choose between Rohit and Kohli. Rohit is technically very strong and often been referred as next Tendulkar. Kohli is a consistent performer who\'s mentally strong too. I would choose Rohit over Kohli as he\'s technically very strong and can play cross batted shots very well. In Australia, since the pitches offer more bounce, cross batted shots like pulls and hooks will be much needful. Let\'s see what the Indian think tank decides.

Regarding Australia, they\'re looking very good indeed. Since Philip Hughes is not there, the weak link in the opening is missing. Cowan has played well against our bowlers in the practice game. Hence if their opening batsmen come good, they\'ll be very hard nuts to crack. But since they lack experience, we should hope to exploit that. But will our bowlers????!!!!

We should win the toss and put them to bat first so that we can utilize the conditions a bit and take 3 - 4 wickets in the first 30 overs. If we happen to do that regularly and unsettle Ponting, Hussey and Clarke, we can look forward to win.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

chkasarma

@Gaurang

You are right! Thanks for the good analysis though.Hope we WILL win.Lets see if any of our Great Astrologers (including you) predict for this match....:thumbup:

gauranggroups

@chkasarma,

I\'m not a great astrologer. I\'m just a basic level learner. Let\'s expect predictions from someone like Virinchi, Mr.Seetaram or SasiRekha. This is gonna be a challenge for them as well, as this is an overseas series. Hope they\'ll come up with good predictions this time.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

Guys,

India vs Australia Test Series.. 1st Test @ Melbourne.. 26/12/2011.. 10.00 am local / 5.00 am IST..

Countdown starts..

Just 15 hrs more...

Start giving predictions..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

SaSirEkha

moon is in 8th house to india\'s lagna but its on venus constellation when match stars and venus in 9th house.
so 1st session can be in favor of india but after lunch session would be somewhat tough.

we\'ve always lost at MCG and GABBA.
lets see....

gauranggroups

Mr.Seetaram used to ask me to try predicting for cricket matches. I\'m still a learner and hence didn\'t try predicting. I\'m giving a try here. Seniors should correct me.

India is having a good period in terms of Anthra - Sookshma - PratiAnthra and Australia is having a bad period now. But transits are not favoring that much to India. Even Australia doesn\'t have good transit. It\'ll be a tough match only. But still Australia is having good time in major part of the final day.

People like Virinchi or Mr.Seetaram only should tell which way it would go. I\'ll try to tell the favorable and unfavorable timings and not predicting any end result.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang