News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Telugu Desam Party Horoscope & Future

Started by crkc, August 05, 2010, 09:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherukuribabu

Quote from: Apparao on March 15, 2014, 09:15:29 AM
I cannot say exact number but TDP will form government in Andhra with more than 100 MLA seats out of 175.
Congress will be reduced to single number (less than 10)
Thankyou Apparao garu. Now newly formed state, Andhrapradesh, as capital went to Telangana, needs TDP and CBN to develop the state.

surendra.gurram

How about these new parties sir, which are born one a day? Just good speeches or any actions foreseen by them?
Samaikya Andhra party and Jana sena, would they play any role in newly formed government?
Can YSR congress have any say?

Please ignore these questions, read your predictions on other threads.

chensree

Apparao garu I have one doubt. In earlier post TDP revival will starts from 2018. But in the latest post TDP going to form the governement. Is division of states changed the scenario.

Apparao

chance of forming a govt in 13 districts by a party which once was established for 23 districts state and ruled it, is still effect of rahu dasa.
ofcourse transits have improved this year, so congress took a decision that helped telugu desam.
after 2018, this party will play bigger role in telangana also and even at national level

cherukuribabu

I don't know whether this dob is true, but interesting to read

Seetaram

Although the date of birth : 20 april 1951 is correct for chandrababu naidu, I doubt the time of birth in his horoscope.
At 11:30, i get mithuna lagna (as birth place is not mentioned, i tried multiple towns in entire chittoor district).
Maybe that astrologer follows B.V.Raman ayanamsa (guessed it through his advanced dasa dates)

With that data, his future Mercury dasa (from 2018 jan) will be his best period where he can control state and national level politics.
Also TDP's horoscope indicates good days from same year.

Even if his party gets majority seats in Andhra this summer, administration from Hyderabad will be challenging due to many unsolved issues between 2 states.

His transits look very good from june and more good from november 2014
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

chensree

This is what I have from one of the astrologer
With Alliance:
TDP with BJP: 74
YCP: 95
Congress and Others: 6
With Alliance TDP gaining 10 seats than without alliance

chensree

That guy predicted governments won't rule 5 years in both states. Also he predicted that in center also government will fall with in 2 to 3 years or change of leadership at center. He predicted fall of governments too. As per him TDP revive will be glorious from 2018.

SaSirEkha

What are you trying to prove now, by posting same stuff which was predicted by Apparao, Virinchi and others in this forum long back.
Infact, Apparao was the only astrologer i know, who predicted dates in which Telangana can be formed and he did that more than 5 years back.
Modi's horoscope was also discussed and many predicted that he won't last in power for 5 yrs.
Already Virinchi predicted fall of future govt.

If you are discussing some astrologer's new prediction or atleast his method, it would be interesting to observe and learn and also it would benefit him if his name/contact is given.
If he wants to remain anonymous, atleast on what basis did he predict should be discussed, or something new should be predicted

chensree

I am not trying to prove anything Shashi Rekhaji. I have respect to everybody here and became staunch follower of you, Virinchi, Seetharam and Apparao. My sincere regrets if my posts hurt anybody here. The guy who predicted was Mr.Rahul. He is following KP and Vedic.