News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, May 16, 2013, 11:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alok

Becuz sometimes its too difficult to knw favt team...

ReVan

As per the new rain delayed start at 3:00 PM local time. DSC team is the winner.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Parminder

Quote from: ReVan on May 30, 2013, 06:49:35 PM
As per the new rain delayed start at 3:00 PM local time. DSC team is the winner.

No one seems interested in warm up matches it feels . ????

ReVan

Warm-up match predictions are for people who have newly started learning K.P. and would like to practise before the actual matches. Yeah seems like no one is interested, besides too much rain interruption. I can't understand why they keep events such as this in rain prone countries!
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Parminder

Quote from: ReVan on May 31, 2013, 08:04:44 PM
Warm-up match predictions are for people who have newly started learning K.P. and would like to practise before the actual matches. Yeah seems like no one is interested, besides too much rain interruption. I can't understand why they keep events such as this in rain prone countries!
Revan Sir ,
With due regards would like to tell one thing in this forum its always said here gamblers should not be benefited but most of the times almost 80 % its so confusing i don't feel gamblers will take interest because few say abc wins others say xyz wins so that factor i dont see helping any gambler . and talking abt funds if gamblers are so keen and interested there shld be something like pay fee and get entered in zone where it would be bingo abt result i know again by posting this post all fingers would be pointed on me but what i felt i said so sorry if it hampers the positivity of this forum 

ReVan

Let me share some light to your subject, though it isn't valid for this thread hence we should put a stop on it. Gambling isn't a taboo, its rather legalised ALL over the world except for most of the Asian countries for the very fact that we Asians cannot play responsibly. Everyone wants to become a millionaire in one night hence they land up losing their personal assets in this endeavour. Having said that, since it's illegal in India and we do not like to encourage it for the said reasons. Now since people have a habit of becoming an addict if a prediction comes true they get so frustrated if it goes wrong that they come up with the most rude and frustrating attitude (forgetting how well they benefitted before), this can be very insultive for anyone. Hence to avoid ALL these headaches and respecting the values of this forum - gamblers are discouraged here - since 95% of members and guests come to this thread for that very reason.

ReVan

Sat Jun 1, 10:30am local Warm-up ODI - India vs Sri Lanka - Edgbaston, Birmingham

L1 is Sun
L10 is Venus

L7 is Saturn (Rx)
L4 is Mars

India are favorites for this match.

Antiscia of Fortuna is Sun which is also L1 hence we see aspects to L1

Testimonies:

- The final aspect of Moon is squaring L10 Venus.

India wins!

Sat Jun 1, 13:00 local Warm-up ODI - Australia vs West Indies - Sophia Gardens, Cardiff

L1 & L10 is Mercury
L7 & L4 is Jupiter

Australia are favorites for this match.

Again we ignore the antiscia of Fortuna as its Moon

Testimonies:

- at 2.34 Moon squares Fortuna; favor WI

- at 4.27 Moon squares Jupiter; favor WI

- at 8.08 Moon squares Venus; irrelavant for us as Venus is not our significator nor antiscia

Since we are seeing two testimonies favoring WI, and that Moons final aspect is to our main significator L7, we can say WI can win!

sarath

INDIA VS SRILANKA WARM-UP MATCH

TOSS: ASC looses the toss.(those who spins, loose the toss).

MATCH: As the match starts time is favourable to DSC.
As the first half of the match goes without any major ups and down the second would be interesting.
eventhough match ends in venus sub, being the significator of both lagna and 7th cusp it is deposited in 8th house wrt to lagna may not favour ASC.

DSC have advantage than ASC. so result would be in favour of DSC.
Every bad situation have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. stay positive in life. God knows what is best for you...

sarath

its good to see you active in this thread.
i was busy all these days and couldnt participate actively.
it seems we got differ with our predictions, lets wait and see what happens....
Every bad situation have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. stay positive in life. God knows what is best for you...

ReVan

Quote from: sarath on June 01, 2013, 12:05:10 PM

i was busy all these days and couldnt participate actively.
it seems we got differ with our predictions, lets wait and see what happens....

Good to see you back and active here.

According to my method (Western Horary), ASC is given to teams which are favorite via market odds. According to KP; ASC chosen differently. Hence our predictions can be alike or either of us could be wrong.

its good to see you active in this thread.