News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League T20 2013 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, September 17, 2013, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Thanks Varenya for the feedback.

This thread will be locked after this game. Please continue discussion pertaining to Astrology in their respective threads.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

if RR is hometeam, then how come SAT in 5th help them win?
i feel dravid has fixed this match by dropping himself down the order so that sachin can get a winning farewell.
too many (5) planets in 5th are spoiling chances of RR now
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Varenya

yeah..u're right !
i didnt see who tossed the coin.. from ketu sub-sub (signifying 5th), RR started losing wickets and now hope lost in venus sub (being in 5th and signifying 5th again)

ReVan

How can the umpire change his decision upon players appeal pressure?!?!? What about that nick which hit the moth and bat was not re-checked
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.