News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Euro Cup 2012 Soccer Predictions

Started by LEO, June 06, 2012, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEO

shouldnt we consider germany\'s chart when east & west germanies merged ?
if we take as gaurang is considering, then germany has chances to score 2 goals today, while italy can\'t score more than 1.
so germany should win 2-1

gauranggroups

Leo,

Even I thought the same as you did. But Astrologers are not considering the date when East Germany and West Germany got united. They\'re all using the above time only. It may be right as we\'re also using a similar one for India. When India got independence, many states were not even included then. But still we are using that time only.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

karthik_83

good work by all the people here

nasampat

Seniors,

I want to learn predictions can any of the seniors tell me how to make predictions and where i can get the software\'s that will help me in predictions.

Varenya

guys what about finals today ?
we got charts of spain and italy.
i\'ll try tonight, but also expecting LEO and Gaurang to predict

SaSirEkha

Euro Cup 2012 finals prediction :

Spain - 22 nov 1975 , 12:45 PM , madrid.
Italy - 10/06/1946, 18:10 hrs, Rome.

today match is at 21:45 hrs at kiev, ukraine
match happens with moon in mars sign, mercury star, ketu sub and ends in venus sub.

for italy, star is not in favor and subs are semi-favor.
for spain, both are in favor
So euro cup 2012 winner should be Spain

ReVan

@SaSirEkha:

Thank you for sharing your predictions. Is there a way to find out whether the result would arise in 90mins of the game or extend to extra time or penalty?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Varenya

tonight moon\'s transit is completely in favor of spain.
sun,moon,mars,jupiter,saturn,rahu are totally in favor of spain
venus, ketu, mercury are neutral.
no single planet is favoring italy only.

so Spain should win uefa 2012 tournament.
usually if regular time ends in sub of a Rx planet, match can go into extended time.
tonight no planet is Rx, but since match ends in venus sub and venus is conjunct ketu and aspected by rahu, there is slim chance of extended time

gauranggroups

SasiRekha,

I think you might\'ve considered the Ephemeris with local times. Coz there are few variations in your statement. The match is not starting in Kethu Sub. It\'s totally Venus Sub as it\'s starting from 21:40 hrs. Also as per Placidus House system, Mercury is transiting in the 5th H to Spain and 8th H to Italy.

Varenya Dear,

Moon, Rahu and Saturn are favorable to Italy. Moon is favorable to both but should be more favorable to Italy as it is transiting in their 1st H and owns 9th H. But it\'s Star Lord significations are not favorable to them. Rahu is transiting in 1st H again. Saturn is transiting in their 11th H and owns houses 3 & 4.

Venus and Jupiter are favorable to Spain. Venus is transiting in their 3rd H and owns houses 3 & 8. Jupiter is also transiting in their 3rd H and owns houses 10 & 11.

Star Lord Mercury is not favorable to anyone and only the Sub Lord Venus is favoring Spain. So if these calculations are right, this may not be a cake walk for Spain. But they should be able to win this.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Only thing that\'s confusing me is sub-subs are more stronger for Italy than Spain.  As to my observations in this entire Euro Cup series, the teams are scoring goals only in the sub-subs that signifies 1 & 11. In this match, no sub-sub is signifying 1 & 11 strongly for Spain. But for Italy, 3 sub-subs are signifying 1 & 11 strongly. Moon(22:27 - 22:45) is transiting in their 1st H and owns 9th H. Rahu(22:57 - 23:30) is transiting in their 1st H again. If the match goes in to 2nd Extra Time, then Saturn(23:59 - 00:33) is transiting in their 11th H and owns houses 3 & 4.

Can anyone clarify this before the start of the match? Varenya, did you observe any such things?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang