News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by LEO, January 31, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

Sorry Guys for the mistake in prediction...tomorrow Bangladesh has a chance to win......
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

Quote from: surajnayyar on February 25, 2014, 11:48:28 PM
Sorry Guys for the mistake in prediction...tomorrow Bangladesh has a chance to win......

No need to apologise as your providing predictions out of your time and kindness, what people do with that information is their business.

L1 & L7 are the same again tomorrow's game, so I'm stymied. Moon immediately oppose APOF and then to square L10.  Toss at 1:30 should be won by India
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

JayTee

India vs Bangladesh : Today's match ends in Retro mercury sub, controlled by stationary mars.
Team chasing will start losing its way towards the end and collapse if target is stiff.
I'm seeing one more messup from Bangla if they chase

Bhavani

Pakistan should be able to easily crush Afghanistan due to venus and sun

shailendra007

India vs Sri lanka.

Lanka have better chance of winning todays match!!!
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

ReVan

Asia Cup: India vs Sri Lanka

(considering if they are genuine favs)

Toss: India
Match: India

After toss:
As doubted, Sri Lanka are true favs for this game, hence ASC is given to SL, considering them to win this game.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

India will win this game only if they're in commanding situation after 21:25 local time.
In a tighter situation beyond that time, Lanka can win

surajnayyar

For Indian Cricket Team :- Queen of Wands, Ace of Swords and Queen of Swords
For Sri lankan Cricket Team :- Queen of Wands, The Tower and Nine of Pentacles...based on this i can say match will be poised...end will be quite interesting..tough fight will be there...outcome cards of both teams are strong..but i would give extra edge to Team India...!!

Star Dust

Lankans can have good start but Indians should be able to pick wickets from around 12th over.
Target set may not be enough to defend unless bowlers put India in commanding position by time stated by SaSirEkha
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

surajnayyar

Karthik's mis-stumping and Dhawan's drop cost the match....!!:(..Surprised at the fact how Nine of Pentacles proved stronger against Queen of Swords.