News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utkaarsh

Delhi Daredevils   have strong numbers with excellent T-shirt color, and If Kevin Pietersen continues as captain - he has favorable numbers
Stars/Numbers-85% favorable
Key players with supporting numbers -Murali Vijay, Pietersen and Qunint De Kock

Sunrisers Hyderabad have the best of numbers but the only problem is their change of t-shirt Color, black could hurt them ,had they continued with Gray, it was by far the best combination, Shikhar Dhawan numbers not looking very favorable, a change in captain might help
Stars/Numbers-80% Favorable ( Have a very strong chance but change of color might can hurt them in knock out games )

Key players with supporting numbers- Steyn, Warner, Moises Henriques and Ashish Reddy,

Rajasthan Royals for me are dark horses , with excellent team numbers,and favorable T-shirt color, i see them surpising quite a few people. The  big problem for them is change of lucky city from Jaipur (1) to Ahmedadad (3)...
Stars/Numbers- 80%
Key players with supporting numbers - Faulkner, Rahane, Kane Richardson, Pravin Tambe

Kings XI Punjab
Punjab have favorable numbers , also white in their attire helps them but the new color t-shirts  can hold them back in key moments
Bailey cant lift the cup he can score good, David Miller, Hendricks will be lethal , if Millers takes over captaincy Punjab can do really well
Stars/Numbers- 80%,
Punjab has best individual players with favorable numbers
Key players- Miller, Hendricks , Pujara , Marsh,
Sehwag/Balaji can win one or two matches on their own

Dwayne Bravo, Malinga, Miller, De Kock, Faulkner, Harbhajan, Kane Richardson  can have a good tournament, if they are picked 

So DD, SRH, RR, Punjab have favorable stars

Qualifier 1 day favors - Punjab,Delhi 
Eliminator day favors - SRH , RR over Punjab Delhi ( but these 2 can win over other teams )
Qualifies 2 day favors - RR and Delhi

Finals favor SRH the most, followed by RR

So if SRH top the group, they stand a great chance, But a Blue T-Shirt winner is what my pick is again
( " i am Mumbai fan, and i pray for their win-they also wear blue, for that Rohit has to give way to Malinga, Harbhajan just like T20 WC")

utkaarsh

For me it is KKR today  :'(
Numbers tell me bad start for Mumbai indians

taro manish

MI:two of wands
KKR:seven of cups
kkr wil try hard..but today not match mumbai as a team...

taro manish

@  utkaarsh........whats say abt dhoni.....
Year total..7
IPL-7
Start date total..7
fourth seven on his back......his lucky number support him or not in this tournament...pls Guide..

ReVan

First bowl bowled at 6:32 or 6:33?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surendra.gurram

first ball bowled at 18:33 local.

coolboyrahul

KKR - Winning today's Match

delhi daredevils - Winning tomorrows match

Enjoy ;)

SSB

Quote from: utkaarsh on April 16, 2014, 06:33:13 PM
For me it is KKR today  :'(
Numbers tell me bad start for Mumbai indians

Keep it up good work bro +1 to you  :)
I need to contact you for my better numerology   ;)

SSB

Hey utkaarsh, Please see your inbox  :)

astrorocks

Good predictions by Utkaarsh and coolboyrahul.