Narendra Modi Horoscope - chances of becoming India's Prime Minister

Started by Seetaram, November 19, 2011, 12:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherukuribabu

Narendra Modi: The Next Prime Minister of India?

Conclusion: Narendra Modi has very high probability of becoming the next Prime Minister of India but he will have to face hurdles beyond his imagination as the planets are signifying evil houses.

https://astrology.astrosage.com/2013/07/narendra-modi-next-prime-minister-of.html

Virinchi

real astrology doesn't talk about probabilities dude.
it talks about possibilities and certainities.

Modi is India's next prime minister
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

GV

@virinchi, How will be the India's growth under modi's rule? will he be under coalition pressure or ll be smooth for 5 years...

nangapunga

Has anybody gone through Rahul Gandhi's Chart ??

I think he too has strong possibilities of bring throned as PM.
there are many similarities in his chart if compared to chart of Pt.Nehru, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Dr. Singh. Rahu power is common factor in all charts if we see the period when they became PM and chart of RG also has strong impact of Rahu after elections.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

gauranggroups

@nangagupta,

How are you saying that Rahul Gandhi has strong possibilities of becoming a PM? With their superb rule for the past 4.5 years, will Congress be able to come to the power again? I doubt so. If they can, then there's no doubt that we are the most foolish people in the world.

Regarding Rahul, he's becoming a big joker of the country of-late. In FB, Twitter and other online forums too, he's the one who's been made fun off mostly.

Above all, did you read the post of Virinchi, which is just 1 post above than yours? Have you seen any of his predictions going wrong earlier? If your answer to both of these questions is "yes", then there's no need of your question itself. If your answer is "No", then please try to go through them, you yourself will get the answer that Narendra Modi will be the next PM.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

impressions_life

Gaurang is right. I have been a silent follower of this forum since the World cup 2011. Virinchi is never wrong with his prediction. Lets see how Modi fares as a PM :)
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

chensree

Crucial results are coming on 8th of this month and we can see lot of changes after the results. Also it seems to be an alliance confirmed with TDP in AP. Modi trying to bring Rajnikanth as well in TN. In Karnataka Yeddi might join in BJP fold again. But sure foot mark will be good in AP and KA in south. If BJP takes stand against formation of Telangana then in Seemandhra it will gain ground along with TDP. But YSRCP also makes door open by saying that whoever supports united AP, he will support that party candidate as PM candidate. So if BJP changes it 's stance then may be Jagan also comes to BJP fold. If yeddi supports then it will regain it's glory in Karnataka for sure. If in TN if Rajni supports to BJP then entire situation will change in TN. I believe Mr Vijayakanth might support BJP this time since he is ready for an alliance with other parties.

Time is going very fast towards Modi......