News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Pending Karma Query

Started by sourav123, November 25, 2015, 01:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sourav123

Hello Learned Members,
I have a humble question regarding my pending karmas. If any astrologer guide me further regarding my pending karma's so I can realize and work toward those things more consciously and that will help my soul progress further. I am aware of the fact that this may be the toughest question to explore and can't be done for free. I am fine with this but If any astrologer interested in guiding me further, I will really appreciate that as being realized that what's better then getting answer of this intense question .
Most of the time people ask this question during their tough time. But not such case with me.
With respect, Virinchi Sir If you can please take this query?  :-X

With due respect.
Namah Shivay

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

Virinchi

Pending Karma ???
First answer few questions :
1. What is your Total Karma
2. How do you measure Karma (units)
3. How do you experience/define Karma (number of years, experiences, impacts, results etc)

There's some thing called Prarabdha karma which cannot be changed and has to be experienced.
so, even if you answer above 3 questions, you still have to go through what Saturn decided to deliver in this life.
FYI, Saturn control prarabdha karma (which K.P can predict and no remedy can change it) and by knowing your life span along with what your Badhaka is trying to teach you in this life time, you can know your present life lesson.
You cant plan anything without knowing these and even if you plan after knowing, you cannot execute it.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sourav123

Virinchi Sir,
I am very glad to see your response. I understand what you said but I was having no intention to ask about all my karma's/pending karmas may be I am carrying from don't know how many lifetimes. There is no measure of karma's. I accept mistake made by me in question. I just wanted to ask "In Which directions of life I have my prarabdha karma for this life time" ( Just realised earlier I was using keyword "pending karma" which may consist prarabdha+sanchita )  that too to just understand in which direction Saturn/ Bhadak/Bhadkesh trying to teach life lessons So I can act consciously  in the present situation and somewhat embrace their energies instead of trying resisting them or act egotistically towards them that I have free will plan to change their lessons. I take Saturn as a very beautiful planet and just try to observe what he/ other planets are teaching me through their lessons. I have no intention to resist but to embrace.
So although we can't change some of our life situations but by knowing in which direction my lessons , We can act more consciously towards those things.  Instead of planning to resist/change pending karma, I rather trust in Thought>Impressions> Actions.
May be I did'nt clear my intention of query earlier so I think you misinterpret the intention (Bhava :) ) So in nutshell I want to know present life lessons or  if you can guide me anything further in this direction, Please.
Rest you are master.

Thanks.

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

phemanth

Good info virinchi sir..

In my childhood, i learnt that the money is one thing who ruled the world. How you earn and how honesty live in the world is nothing matter. I also thought that the even the opinions of others and feelings didnt matter. But later during my gruadation, i read puranas on myself out of curiosity and got to know the death and  life.. My parents were illiterate and struggling a lot for living their lives.. They dont know what my thoughts also.. I am very blessful to god mainly saturn who ruled me during childhood to give an oppurtunity at an early age  to know about how to live.

Eventhough my life has so many struggles which is continuing till now.. i am always thankful to God/saturn..

sourav123

Can I expect your answer Viricnhi Sir? Please guide me in the right direction if my above comment is not in the right direction :) Thanks.

phemanth

am hoping along with saturn, rahu and ketu can also reveals some thing about our past and present life result.
I validated with some well known people, still needs to check this results.
So I request senior db memebers please correct/valdiate the information if requried.

Past life through 12th house: 12th house indicates past life or some important past
incarnation. All Karmic readings start with this house since one can see evil happenings in the
present life being the results of evil past actions and the native pays in present life. Further, 12th
house does not indicate past life immediate to present one but denotes the last important
incarnation. The native has no control over 12th cusp and hence the events of past life are free
from native's control. If a sign contains both houses 12th and Lagna the native experiences those
very results which he gives to others. In other words whatever he does/delivers to others, good
or bad; the native receives the same.
The past life of a native can be predicted basing on the --
1) Sign occupied by 12th house in one's chart as—
i) Aeries: Mean mentality in past and has to pay Karmic debt by being born in Taurus
Lagna becomes sensitive to pain and suffering.
ii) Taurus: Miser, greedy & wealthy in the past. In this life, Gemini being Lagna pursue
his mental objectives neglecting material possessions.
iii) Gemini: Contribution to society is zero in past and with Cancer Lagna in this life he
will pay motherly attention and treatment for all..
iv) Cancer: Most evil placement of 12th Bhava, the native was completely unfaithful and
irresponsible to home-life. So, in present life as Leo ascendant the native himself suffers
with lack of love and attention from his home resulting mental tension and torture even
though he may not have financial problems.
v) Leo: In previous life he enjoyed and satisfied his physical appetite to the detriment of
others. In this life with Virgo as lagna he will pay for his sins by serving others.
vi) Virgo: In past life gave importance for trivialities and criticized others. In present
Janma with Libra as lagna gives no importance for details and will himself be criticized
for not doing justice.

phemanth

vii) Libra: In past cared for earthly pleasures. In this life with Scorpio as lagna the native
always was misunderstood by others, .hence he has to strive to find the real meaning of
life.
viii) Scorpio: In the past life native did not share the knowledge of human equations so, I
this life with Sagittarius as ascendant he has to inspire others.
ix) Sagittarius: In past the native fully immersed in spiritual and philosophical theories
thereby his knowledge was not shared and helped others. So, in present Janma with
Capricorn as lagna the native will have less spiritual qualities and concentrate on
material achievements.
x) Capricorn: Ambitious and achieved material progress by trampling others in previous
life. In present Janma with Acquarius lagna his ambition will not be the most important
factor.
xi) Acquarius: Fooled others and shirking responsibilities in last life and in present one
with Pisces lagna dependent and serves others.
xii) Pisces: In past the native tried to satisfy his greed and in this life with Aeries lagna
he will pay back by serving others.

phemanth

2) Planets in 12th house: A planet in12th cusp modify the results if it is—
i) Sun: Fortunate and learn lessons properly, but it brings misery & sorrow through
others and bad health. This tells advancement of soul in this life.
ii) Moon: Moody in past life and so in present life he will have trouble in dealings with
others especially with women.
iii) Mars: Domineering both in past and present lives. But no one to boss which is
psychic leading to lack of mental peace.
iv. Mercury: Nonsense talk in last life and hence in present life sensitive and hesitates to
talk which is good for psychic communications.
v) Jupiter: Good as native acquires knowledge with soul advancement.
vi) Venus: Strong for spiritual and soul advancement but bad signifying secret love
affairs.
vii) Saturn: Bad indicating the native inflicted his sour moods on others and exhibited
meanness. In present life fulfills Karma through serious and deep feelings working in his
mind.
viii) Uranus: Unreliable in past life and in present life the native will have psychic
experiences through which he will benefit others.
ix) Neptune: Deceived persons always in past and hence in this life the native will be
always faces unexpected unseen evil happenings.
x) Pluto: In the past the native was arrogant and exhibited egoism considering himself
above all and hence in present life the native suffer sorrows and retributions in present
life.

phemanth

Through Rah & Ketu positions in one's horoscope:

1. Aeries/Libra.

Past life results:

Lucky, luxuries, comforts.High Spiritual learning, good life.

Present Life Result:

Dramatic instinct, strong, usual,Plenty of self-command, Property.Family harmony & happiness and Losing opportunities.

2. Taurus/Scorpio.

Past life results:
Underworld activities, misuse of power, unhappy family life.Sufferings.

Present Life Result:
Success, Liberal & democratic, Philosophical knowledge, pilgrimages, Live nicely & comfortably.

3. Gemini/Sagittarius.

Past life results:
Freedom, independence, pursued various philosophical/Mystical pursuits.

Present Life Result:

Admirable character, humour, has suggestive ideas, foresee events. Just, Social, philosophical & emotional.

4. Cancer/Capricorn.

Past life results:
Unhappy family life faced problems & difficulties.

Present Life Result:

New ideas & enterprises family is important, pride & boast, National/social service

5. Leo/Aquarius.

Past life results:

Involved many unusual social activities, no time for personal

Present Life Result:

Vitality for carrying large enterprises, capable to supervise & undertake needs and worked/helped for others. responsibilities, mental harmony, self-confidence, foreign travel &
own buildings.

6. Virgo/Pisces.

Past life results:

Incognito could not use opportunities for personal gains.

Present Life Result:

Sudden wealth, stability & perseverance, opportunities and methodical Achievements.

phemanth

7. Libra/Aeries.

Past life results:

Lot of physical activities, temper & aggression, gain & Loss due to Imbalance.

Present Life Result:

Mild, gentle, upright & dignified, Success w/o effort & with his Intelligence, luxurious-comforts without seeking.

8. Scorpio/Taurus.

Past life results:
Luxurious comforts, Ordinary life/education, not listen advises

Present Life Result:

Quiet, polite, gentle. Forgets but never forgives. Goes from one extreme to another in life, has hidden motives & energies and uses when necessary.

9. Sagittarius/Gemini.

Past life results:
Communicative & Intellectual activities, Service & help to others.

Present Life Result:

Independent & isolation, interested both in occultical knowledge without involvement, human emotionalism and materialism,

10. Capricorn/Cancer.

Past life results:
Limited to domestic life & surroundings. No chance of outward life.

Present Life Result:

Activities outside home, grace, idealism, sympathy, interest for others materialism, logical, interest in politics, giving donations & like grandeur buildings.

11. Aquarius/Leo.

Past life results:
Self-centered and no time for others. Status, Command, power & respect.

Present Life Result:

Humanly, social.

12. Pisces/Gemini.

Past life results:
Methodical, detailed oriented, substantial discriminating conditions and feelings would not even get close to him.

Present Life Result:

Endurance in research work, persistence and efficiency, desire for the minutest accuracy mark, illogical decisions for which native is careless, exchange of
feelings and dealing with people and
their emotions are important.