News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, May 16, 2013, 11:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maharam1956

If  India wins it is a terrific effort. Moreover England yet to win a major tournament. It may be their last chance.

sourav123

but as vrinchi said
ASC at Edgbaston crossed RAHU now and expecting some sunshine...but....
expect good score from indians.
england will chase badly (except in between 18:51-19:05 and 19:17-19:43)

overall result : india can't lose tonight (expect drizzle soon)

Some sunshine buttt....... and overall result as india cant lose tonight. If we combine those two things together. We may take it as more rain( sunshine butt...). India cant loose(they will not win as well)
more drizzles and trophy will b shared?? hehe wild shot from myside
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

maharam1956

ReVan

Quote from: sourav123 on June 23, 2013, 11:21:29 PM
but as vrinchi said
ASC at Edgbaston crossed RAHU now and expecting some sunshine...but....
expect good score from indians.
england will chase badly (except in between 18:51-19:05 and 19:17-19:43)

overall result : india can't lose tonight (expect drizzle soon)

Some sunshine buttt....... and overall result as india cant lose tonight. If we combine those two things together. We may take it as more rain( sunshine butt...). India cant loose(they will not win as well)
more drizzles and trophy will b shared?? hehe wild shot from myside

There are many encrypted sentences/words in Virinchi's predictions which in-time you all will learn to discover.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

LEO

oh NO Virinchi.. trott is going on well.
just tell us that you posted that last message to please indian fans

sourav123

yes revan you are right that message was encrypted i believe.
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

sourav123

karthik55

Yea , tats wat i think too ...ind shld do wel in jup sub sub now  ..but in sat sub sub wen the match ends it favs both
Btw, wil this thread reach 1 lakh views?

karthik55

My man of the series  award goes to  revan..,this whole trnmt wudav been borin widout u  fren. Hats off.

sourav123

My man of the series  award goes to  revan..,this whole trnmt wudav been borin widout u  fren. Hats off.
Agree! and vrihnchi sir as well