News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Barclays Premier League 2013-14 Predictions

Started by ReVan, September 21, 2013, 01:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Sunderland vs Liverpool

Liverpool are favorites

Liverpool:
- Immediate L1 conjunction Fortuna

Sunderland:
- Antiscion of Moon inside 4th cusp by 1.58 degrees
- Antiscion of L10 applying to conjunct South Node by 2.38
- Moon opposition AOL4 at 5.38 degrees
- Moon sextile L7 at 3.06

Some powerful testimonies seen in this game. L1 conjunction is quite powerful and so is Antiscion of Moon + L10 affliction with South Node.

Sunderland should win this game.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Quote from: ReVan on September 29, 2013, 06:57:02 PM
Sunderland vs Liverpool

Liverpool are favorites

Liverpool:
- Immediate L1 conjunction Fortuna

Sunderland:
- Antiscion of Moon inside 4th cusp by 1.58 degrees
- Antiscion of L10 applying to conjunct South Node by 2.38
- Moon opposition AOL4 at 5.38 degrees
- Moon sextile L7 at 3.06

Some powerful testimonies seen in this game. L1 conjunction is quite powerful and so is Antiscion of Moon + L10 affliction with South Node.

Sunderland should win this game.

Aspects to Fortuna are final. I shouldn't have looked beyond them. The aspect was a few minutes earlier than the placement of Moon. Hence, Liverpool won.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Man City vs Everton | Manchester, England | K.O. 12:45 local time

Man City are favorites.

Man City:
- Immediate Moon square L1 0.36

Everton:
- Moon sextile L4 at 5.47
- L7 & L4 conjunct North Node

Like the previous match Moon sextile could be stretching the limits, but a powerful conjunction with North Node gives advantage to Everton and possible a victory.

Everton can win this game

Cardiff vs Newcastle | Cardiff, Wales | K.O. 15:00 local time

Cardiff are favorites.

Cardiff:
- Immediate Moon trine with Antiscion of L1
- at 4.34 Moon sextile L10

Newcastle:
- Antisicion of L10 applying to conjunct South Node 1.52

This is a perfect chart that proves whether the application to South Node is effective or is only effective if "on" South Node. Meaning is South Node is 7.52 Venus then Antiscion should fall on 7.52 or below.

Another match Liverpool vs Crystal Palace would be a better chart to watch out for.

Sunderland vs Man Utd | Sunderland, England | K.O. 17:30 local time

Sunderland:
- L7 & L4 conjunction North Node by 0.17
- Neptune on 1st cusp by 1.21 degrees

Mr. Frawley says "'I've not noticed Neptune doing anything with any consistency. It may be that it too doesn't much like the favourites, so you could keep an eye on it in the charts that you do."

Man Utd:
- No testimonies found

Surprising to see and say that we have a powerful testimony in Sunderland's favor, they can win this game.

ReVan

10-11-13 Manchester United vs Arsenal, 17:10 BST

Manchester Utd.
NIL

Arsenal
APOF right on South Node

Arsenal win or DRAW

surendra.gurram

Barclays Premier League 1st Dec 2013

12:00 GMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United @White Hart Lane

* Draw highly likely or visitors and favorites Manchester United win

14:05 GMT Hull City v Liverpool @The Kingston Communications Stadium

* Draw highly likely

16:10 GMT Chelsea v Southampton @Stamford Bridge

* Home team chelsea wins this game

surendra.gurram

@revan,

Can you please check MUtd and Liv'pool games and let me know your findings?

ReVan

Just saw Man UTD are wearing their Red jersey instead of their Dark blue jersey, hence they are DSC (Leo/Sun).

Moon final aspect is to sextile AOL7 so Yes Man Utd win or DRAW.

Liverpool are DSC, Pluto right on 10th cusp (MC), Moon sextile L7 - Liverpool wins.

Man City are expected to loose, considering them to be DSC (light blue jersey represented by Jupiter) and Swansea a mixed Purple and Yellow jersey representing ASC i.e. Mercury.

Moon conjunct L1
AOMoon right on MC

Refer to this table and decide who is ASC and DSC, Im a bit confused.  Basically ASC wins.
https://www.astrosport07.webs.com/ASTROPLANETSCOLORS.HTML

surendra.gurram

ahh! What if Liv'pool were assigned ASC as per usual fav/unfav method?

ReVan

That's what happened. Color method didn't but the astrology gave the right answer of whether ASC or DSC would win.

surendra.gurram

There is no reason why JF's fav/unfav method must not be continued especially when clear favorite is known.