News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LEO

Today toss winner should lose first match and toss  winner should win second match (acc to virinchi method)

surajnayyar

Guys i am seeing Pakistan as winner. What are you getting ?
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

surajnayyar

Netherlands won the toss and from 132/3 if they lose, it will be foolishness on their part. My cards show Netherlands' victory.

SaSirEkha

Today default Asc was IRE (as their captain spun coin) and they were meant to lose both toss at 15:00 and match.
Idea of determining Asc by toss is good but i guess you guys got toss calculation wrong

surajnayyar

Sasirekha ma'am...what is your take for Ind-Pak match ?  I am seeing Pakistan victorious in a thriller.

impressions_life

Please for god's sake no more pakistan wins. They are not even a team of worth to loose against. I hope for one day at least our team plays properly..
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Virinchi

Batsmen can suffer some initial setbacks but can accelerate towards end.
How will Batsmen chase between 22:17 - 22:59 ?  ;D ;D ;D
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Star Dust

India's WC record cannot be broken ! Enjoy the match
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

SaSirEkha

Indian batsmen will finish match during time mentioned by Virinchi in team's jersey color :)

SSB

South Africa vs Sri Lanka
==>> Sri Lanka

England vs New Zealand
==>> New Zealand