News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

India General Elections 2014 predictions

Started by sagarparekh, August 30, 2011, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apparao

In states like Andhra Pradesh, elections on 30th march are little favorable to congress and completely anti to them on 7th May.
TDP will sweep majority seats from places where elections are conducted on 7th may and congress will be wiped out.
At national level, its hard to predict as there are multiple dates for elections and multiple parties, alliances etc.
May be we need to look at 16th May 2014 to predict final result, as counting is done on that date

Virinchi

There are multiple dates for elections across the country, so its almost impossible to judge who is going to win max seats ultimately.

I thought of an alternative idea :
Counting will be done only on may 16th for all seats, so we can take charts of 2 major parties : Congress (sitting govt, so its Asc in 2nd method) and BJP (oppn, so its Dsc) and from 7am till 6pm, we can calculate similar to ODI match to know which party/coalition leads in which round and ultimately who gets max seats.

You can try this method if you know charts of 2 people who are fighting to win in your constituency.
If you dont know charts, then you can consider sitting MLA/MP as Asc
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

taro manish

as per my tarot reading.......NDA almost there (272)...modi will be the next PM atlest for Seven month.......

surendra.gurram

Quote from: Virinchi on April 17, 2014, 09:59:12 AM
I thought of an alternative idea :
Counting will be done only on may 16th for all seats, so we can take charts of 2 major parties : Congress (sitting govt, so its Asc in 2nd method) and BJP (oppn, so its Dsc) and from 7am till 6pm, we can calculate similar to ODI match to know which party/coalition leads in which round and ultimately who gets max seats.

You can try this method if you know charts of 2 people who are fighting to win in your constituency.
If you dont know charts, then you can consider sitting MLA/MP as Asc

@virinchi master,

Even though congress is the ruling party in AP, it is almost out of equation here. Now it has come to TDP+BJP alliance versus YSRcp. Who is to be considered as Asc here?

In the case of a triangular contest (1 ruling party, 1 opposition, 1 new party or independent), how can we solve this puzzle with transit moon sub method?

Virinchi

congress is ruling party in AP now ??
in which date are you living ?

what i said applies only to center
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

surendra.gurram

I mean to say that the most recent ruling party in AP "was" congress. It is almost demolished now.
Who is to be considered as Asc now?

JayTee

what do you mean by 'demolished' ?
what Virinchi means is that in president(governer's) rule, no party is Asc.
in such cases, go by party charts

surendra.gurram

Thankyou Jaytee.

By demolished I mean it is not all in contest with other regional parties in Andhra (not in Telangana).

orangeprince

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

orangeprince

If this is the truth then god save AP
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?