News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by LEO, January 31, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

I am seeing an upset tomorrow.......!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

Quote from: ReVan on March 04, 2014, 02:34:30 PM
Are they playing in Mirpur or Dhaka? Harsha keeps saying Mirpur.

If its played in Dhaka, then Antiscion of Fortuna conjunction with South Node is helping Bangladesh which is a strong affliction to Pakistan. Then Moon conjuncts Antiscion of Fortuna after travelling 6 degrees. Indicating their win eventually.

If either of you Guests viewers have been following my posts, clearly Fortuna belongs to Favs. The only thing is I forgot to mention Pak.

EDIT: Further when Pakistan is afflicted naturally the later statements suggest in their favor.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

hammertrip

Now, for us Indians, attention turns to 20-20 world cup

hammertrip

Oops! Sasirekhaji predicted that there would would be another upset this week. I was hoping it would be Bangladesh over Pakistan. But that did not happen. Hope it will not be India against Afghanistan.

Bhavani

SaSirEkha has already predicted about finalists of Asia Cup and India being knockedout one month back itself
refer to post #2 i.e  Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »

Today Venus, Moon  subs between 14:19-18:11 and 19:34-21:36 (BST) respectively are making India struggle.
Especially Moon sub is not at all helping them.
I don't know afghanistan chart so cant predict final result, but India will sweat for a win and may not even gain a bonus point

karthik55

Isnt venus in india  9 th house  in kp chart or are you using an equal house system ? It was in 9 th sunday too rite ? Thanx

ReVan

Even Afghans can thrash our prime bowlers! Really proud of the way Afghans have improved themselves in 1st class matches.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

hammertrip

India win! That is all matters. Though I am not sure about the upset Sasirekhaji spoke about. May be she meant the match between Bangladesh & Sri Lanka.

shailendra007

Bangladesh vs Sri lanka

There will be fight from Bangladesh, however Lanka will emerge as winner.
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

Star Dust

If we consider Pakistan as Ascendant while playing in Bangladesh, they will again lose to Sri Lanka in finals tomorrow.
Match will slip out of Pakistan's hand after 20:50 local time.
My only doubt is how Rx Mars will behave with fall of wickets. When it was stationary at same point, it collapsed Pakistan batting on feb 25
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA