News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

KFC Big Bash T20 League 2013-2014 Predictions

Started by ReVan, December 16, 2013, 02:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Quote from: surendra.gurram on January 01, 2014, 02:37:28 PM
happy new year friends.

Mo Pl conj has brought down giants, in the past. Lets see what happens in this game.

@revan,
Is moon any of the significators for fav? Does pluto in conj with moon in western chart?

Moon is never a significator in Event Astrology (Frawley's method) but in Horary (Frawley's method - YES).

Wishing all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have a positive & blessed 2014

Not sure about BH vs Sixers game. But I will go with Away team
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Perth vs Sydney Thunders 03 Jan 2014

First half belongs to Syd Thunders, after 2nd Innings Perth can probably win this by close margin.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

SaSirEkha

I think everyone who is simply copying Virinchi's horary transit of moon's subs method and projecting as if they invented it, is forgetting the basics in cricket.
Asc is not always hometeam in leagues or when two teams play on neutral grounds.
That norm is followed only in bilateral International series.
Refer to past IPL topics or use cricketing sense to judge the right Asc

ReVan

Melb Reng vs Melb Stars, 04 Jan 2014

Melb Stars can win this one as L10 control L4.

LEO

people who have followed this site during all IPL seasons and who have properly studied and applied K.P horary  will know what to do.
others who just adapt/copy few lines and apply them as their own formula will continue to fail.

anyway, T20 leagues are silly cricket. They don't follow international standards or norms, so better concentrate on first class international cricket

Virinchi

If you want to use this method we used so far in other matches but unable to judge who is Asc or Dsc in such league matches or in neutral grounds, then your clue is the Toss which happens 30-40 mins before start of match.

If you can judge Toss and match muhurta chart, then its easy. (If you say muhurta chart's results are too inconsistent with match results, then you haven't studied K.P properly and are in a hurry to predict results using some short cut tricks like ending subs or in a hurry to make some quick money)
If you want to escape them and simply follow moon's subs during end of the match, you'll fail multiple times
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Sixers, 5 Jan 2014

Looks like a very high scoring game if Sydney bat's first. By the looks of it Sydney can win this one.

surendra.gurram

Quote from: Virinchi on January 04, 2014, 05:04:00 PM
If you can judge Toss and match muhurta chart, then its easy. (If you say muhurta chart's results are too inconsistent with match results, then you haven't studied K.P properly and are in a hurry to predict results using some short cut tricks like ending subs or in a hurry to make some quick money)
If you want to escape them and simply follow moon's subs during end of the match, you'll fail multiple times
@virinchi,
Thanks for your post.
I am the person who overstated that muhurta chart significations are inconsistent, and due to following reasons.
a) my limited knowledge on kp, still a long way to go for me.
b) applying event chart while team charts are in hand (game between Ind vs Saf on 5th Dec 2013, team charts indicated that India will loose, however, I relied on event chart cuspal lord significations to derive an incorrect prediction)

I am more inclined to use team charts, rather than horary.

shailendra007

Perth Scorchers Vs Hobart Hurricane on 7th Dec 2014

Hobart should win this match.
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

ReVan

Again for tomorrow's match indications are for the Underdogs, but both are equal favorites, hence would be inclined to consider Hobart as Underdogs.