News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

England vs India 2014 Series Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayesh the angel

We must not blame seniors completely, we must accept that our players under performed and number of individuals are playing just for the sake of it, and are not fearing loosing their spot in the side, for eg look at bhuvi, the most hyped  player of the series, when was bowling today did not had any sort of agression, it seems India had gone in to this match with only 1 and half bowler in Pankaj Kumar (awefully unlucky for missing out on 2 wickets) and Jadeja who has maintained pressure from side, the other so called bowlers bhuvi and shami have failed to impress altogether.Looking at today's match we should drop dhavan and give gambhir a chance, and include  Ishwar pandey/varun aron in place of shami both of them can hit the deck well.

giri1985

Quote from: Shree on July 31, 2014, 12:14:18 AM
Contrary to predictions, this match is completely gone under English control. India has 6 wickets to save the whole day. Looks like seniors were playing a prank here.
i don't think seniors were playing prank. they just got it wrong. revan sir predicted England win. lets see can if Indian play out last day make it boring test or they faultier again and give up easily.

himakar.sai

Indians  will not loose this match ..its a DRAW

ReVan

India were ASC in this test thats why they could score 330 only which I assumed would be scored by England considering them as ASC
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

4th Investec Test: England v India

England or DRAW (due to weather) are the probable results.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

taro manish

As per my readings
India will win the toss
1st four days fav.india 5th day little fav.Eng.
India will win this test....!!!!

Varenya

today and tomorrow weather interruption. day 4 little helpful to england, but draw possible

ReVan

maharam1956

INDIA down and struggling at Manchester. Why Dhoni choose to bat?

JayTee

England should lose 1-2 more wickets in last hour of play today.
But tomorrow 90% rain chance and again on sunday.
This is the only hope for Team India