Livon Hair Gain Tonic - Reviews and side effects

Started by Sushma, September 21, 2010, 11:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushma

Hi all,
did any one try Livon hair gain tonic?
does it have any side effects?

they are priced almost same as nuzen herbal(?) oil but they claim to give results in 15 days else money back guarantee.

Aindrita Ray

atleast these livon guys dont cheat like nuzen fellows claiming to be 100% herbal/ayurvedic and end up giving coconut oil for 500 bucks.

livon looks cool but is very new in the market and need some time for few reviews.

Folica hair tincture is the best and cheap alternate.
It costs 115 rs / bottle and need to be applied on scalp along with intake of biotin supplements

Vaani

my elder sister who is 35 started losing some hair on middle of scalp.
she bought this on wednesday.

i\'ll post her experience after 2 weeks(as the company claims)

Anand

Hi All...Does does any one have address where do we get Livon Hair gain product in Hyderabad

Seetaram

isnt this available in stores or with pharmacists?
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Samantha

i too didnt find it yet in many stores

Srikanth

i\'m unable to find it in local medical stores
even big stores show they have it in records but no stock

amit

I had used a lot of tonics and tablets before, but it was not of any great use to me. Used Livon Hair Gain, to my surprise, it reduced my hairfall in some 2 weeks. Its better than a lot of products i tried before.:no::no::no::no::):):):)

ANKUSH

Is there anyone who used deemark herbal hair oil ??? does it really works?? I am just 17 years old boy and i am suffering from hair fall problem from last 3 years because of using chemical based hair gels:(... i had treated with homeopathic medicine but it didnt worked... i became half bald and now i have purchased deemark herbal hair oil... please someone tell me about this hair oil.. does it really works or not... ???

gauranggroups

Actually Homeopathy will work fine. Probably the doctor might not have got the symptoms right from you or the doctor itself might be half baked. Hence try some other good Homeopath instead of believing some unknown oils.

First of all try to understand one thing. The hair loss cannot be treated with external oils alone. Because lack of some hormones like Estrogen are responsible for hair loss. Hence you should take internal medicine  as well as  external oil/drops for controlling hair loss.

Hence try to consult some good Homeopath or else try some good Acupuncturist. In Acupuncture, they\'ll treat to level all the hormones which will effect in hair growth. Along with that u can use all these oils.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.