Narendra Modi Horoscope - chances of becoming India's Prime Minister

Started by Seetaram, November 19, 2011, 12:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu Kumar

For those who know Hindi, here is a knowledgeable astrological analysis of what 2015 holds for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

https://www.mundaneastro.org/?p=5770

Incidentally, the analysis uses Lahiri's ayanamsa and Modi's time of birth as 12:09 pm. (My personal view is that this is the correct time of birth and not the time that gives Libra ascendant for the Prime Minister.)

Apparao

Same time is used here too......
His security measures should be increased and health should be taken care of

jayesh the angel

I aplogise if I have run thorough this thread by mistake, but I would like to request, seniors to give prediction on the basis of chart at the time of modiji's swearing in as PM ( Place: Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi (28.6143° N, 77.1998° E), Time: 6:11 PM, Date: 26 May 2014. Libra lagna – Not Scorpio, lagna does not change till 6.15 PM).

Does it show full term for Modi and BJP?

Regards,
Jayesh

msrhprasad

well yesterday in a emotional speech PM.Modi Ji said he is going to take some more actions against Block Money, it its worth his life.
after so many years can see a Strong Leader after sri. Lalbahadur sastry Ji.
can we see Modi Ji as a PM again in 2019 elections?
at present no alternatives in india.  Nitish kumar or Mamata or CBN are only local they do not have broad approach.

Virinchi

Life threat continues in Modi horoscope until Saturn does not leave Scorpio ♏ completely (25 October 2017).
Security lapse???
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Rohit Jain

Quote from: Virinchi on November 14, 2016, 01:55:12 PM
Life threat continues in Modi horoscope until Saturn does not leave Scorpio ♏ completely (25 October 2017).
Security lapse???
Virinchi garu, if I am not wrong, you have predicted this well before. The question is, how strong is this threat and is there any planetary support that helps him overcome this. Usually, one has to read between the lines to understand your predictions and they are very straight and strong. This message of yours also makes me think multiple times over your second line.
With most of the opposition and black marketers against him, the path definitely doesn't look that easy for PM Modi.. God only knows.
"The greatest religion
is to be true to your own nature.
Have faith in yourselves."
~ Swami Vivekananda

msrhprasad

dear virinchi ji, can Modi ji escape life threat. because India much need such dedicated PM at least for next 10 years.
no one does not have such dedication towards country. his service required to the country.
looking for your views pls.

SaSirEkha

Biggest threat comes during june-october 2017.
His horoscope indicates 50-50, transits indicate 90% threat next yr

Srikanth

Someone told me that one Indian leader who left his wife at very young age rules the country in his 60s for about 10 years and change fate of country forever!
This was prophecy of Nostradamus...
If that's true, then is it about Modi ?

SaSirEkha

Wish so.. Right now India lacks another dedicated leader and it needs Modi at least for 10 yrs