7 Days Diet Plan to Lose Weight (10-15 Lbs per Week) - Effective method

Started by pallavi, April 05, 2013, 07:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Try to observe complete fasting (except for a glass of milk without sugar and one fruit) on this day.
This occurs twice a month and on other days have a balanced and timely diet.
Try to walk atleast 1 km after dinner (stairs is good) and never skip breakfast (but dont have oily food in the morning)

LostSoul

well dont you think going on this kind of diet would lead to overtime body weakness and cause problems ?
Not saying that you will faint immediately but over time you would feel the weakness cause of less consumption of food which limits the energy ?

I guess stopping consumption of "empty calories" is an effective way , reduce the amount of complex carbs and simple carbs . Have a only healthy fats instead of unhealthy ones . This should overtime bring down your weight and keep you healthy .
Oh yea , calorie deficit is also required or else you wont loose weight . (max of 300 cals)
Just my view , dont jump on the gun .

Live Healthy ,

LostSoul

Paanchajanya

Nivedita

Well.. tried this almost after 3 years of reading this post !
I've lost about 3 kilos in about a week and now planning to continue for a week each month during summer

SaSirEkha

Actually there's a special Ekadasi called 'Nirjala Ekadasi', that occurs around July.
That day, fast is to be observed similar to Roza, which is practiced during Ramadan/Ramzan days, but this has to be done without any food or water for 24 hrs