Rudrabhishek or Archana - Secrets and Results

Started by Virinchi, April 09, 2009, 05:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stealthgirl

does lord shiva abhsheka will reduce effect of  debilitated moon?

Paanchajanya

In general, male worshipping female forms of goddesses and females worshipping male forms of gods yield faster results.
But, Siva Lingam gives universal result for everyone.

For weak moon, do Abhishekam on mondays and pradakshina in evening (around sunset) time

Goutham Kailash

can u pls post timings to perform abhishekam?? this 25th monday is a combination of 1-3 according to this post...so if u tel me the timings we will perform abhishekam accrdng to it thanku :)

Seetaram

It is 1 till 7:30 am, then 2 tithi.
You need to complete abhishekam before 7:30am to get results of 1 (wealth).
If you cannot do, then postpone to some other date
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Srinivas Sala

Dear Virinchi sir and other respected memebers,

Can you please let me know can we keep Siva lingam in home and worship .Actually i have kept Mercury Siva lingam and doing abhisekam with Bilva dala(Maredu Dala),Milk,curd,viboodhi etc., .But one Siva nadi astrologer told not to keep Siva lingam in home .When i do the pooja i can observe some positive energy.But some days i will not perform pooja. Can anybody give your valuable suggestions

Srini

SaSirEkha

You can keep and do abhishekam whenever possible (not necessary to do daily)

msrhprasad

Pradosha kala pooja is more effect. in my colony temple every month i perform this.
Ahishekam with especially with Basmam, haldi powder(yellow powder) gives v.good results. along with Bilva dala water.
for financial growth do abhisheka with crane Juice(As Virinchi advised me) i get some good results its my own experience.

Virinchi

Kalabhairavashtami coming up on 21st Dec' 2016.
This day is of importance to those who want to remove or reduce their pending karmic effects (bad).
On that day, at sun rise, take shower and do not eat any cooked food for 24 hours.
Survive only on water, seedless fruits (small quantity), milk (no coffee, tea).
After shower, read Kalabhairavashtakam once or Listen.
On 21st, you can even read it in a Siva temple and even perform a rudrabhishek (optional).
Repeat after sunset and do not sleep throughout night.
Next morning at sunrise, repeat what you did on 1st day (except rudrabhishek) at sunrise and then breakfast.

Don't ask silly questions like, where do i find Kalabhairavashtakam in my language, how many times should i read, can i eat dry fruits, can i take a nap, can i watch movies all night, personal horoscope related stuff etc.
If you are honest, do it like Roza observed during Ramzan days.
If not, do not even attempt.
This method is particularly useful for those suffering from saturn, rahu, ketu transits..
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

msrhprasad

Dear Virinchi,

Thank you very much such valuable info.  kindly clear me one doubt,

21st Morning I can do whatever you said including fasting,visit the temple, Abhishekam,   
but 21st  that day evening I will be in Traveling. can read kalabharavastakam in train only. can't visit Temple.
and 22nd morning hours also I will be traveling, i can get Head Bath and can read astakam in Train or Room. (may be difficult to read or visit in Temple on 22nd).
So, on 22nd Morning after reading Astakam can take Break Fast. am i right? pls. clear me.

Sincerely,

msrhprasad

Dear Learned Members,
I would like to share my experience,

recently i visited Rajamundry, at there one old age priest in temple (he is app.85 and above) advised me, its will be useful to all,

Abhishekam to Lord Siva with "Rudraksha" water by chanting SRI SUKTAM  give Sri.Mahalakshmi Blessings...
Rduraksha water means soak 3-4 rudrakshas in copper vessel in fresh water use it for abhishekam.
and
Abhisheka with BilwaDala water also gives same kind of results...

By two methods - are more pleasing to Lord Siva.