Treating Gas Problems

Started by sonipravin, May 16, 2011, 12:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonipravin

On an empty stomach without taking even water at least 30 minutes before and even after you have taken this treatment stomach should be empty.

Squeeze One Lime in a cup.

Put 1 or 2 teaspoon of sugar and mix it so that a thick paste of sugar is formed with the lime juice.

Now just lick that and then swallow the balance.

Within 30 minutes at the most the Gas will gush out through your Stool.

Do not try this often for it will treat gas but you will get consipation.

Shree

I used to have gastric and acidity when i had to sit and study for long hours during prep for IIT/JEE and later for MBA.
I did pawana muktasana (a very simple yoga) certain other yoga\'s (most of them are already given in other threads in this website) to get my rid of it.
Also having bael patta (basil leaves) along with black pepper helps improve digestion and decrease gas tendency in the long term.

sonipravin

There is another method you can get rid of Gas:

Take a Deep Breathe and imagine the air passing through the throat and then to the stomach and from there to the intestine. Go slowly and let the air pass through all these places thus putting pressure on the gas accumulated there. (you have to hold your breath. this is difficult and takes practise but the end result is positive). As you put further pressure the gas passes out through anus.

This will require some practise but end result is positive.

Pravin Kumar

gauranggroups

Normally for Gas problems, take 3 - 4 Garlic cloves and fry it in a pan with some oil. Have it in empty stomach for 2 - 3 days. It\'ll release all the unwanted Gas from your body.

The other simple alternate for this is we can get \"Garlic Pearls\" tablets from any medical store and can have it. It\'s a herbal tablet only.

For acute Gas and Acidity problem, mix 1 tea spoon of Asafoetida powder in a glass of hot water and have it. You\'ll have immediate result, say within 5 to 10 minutes.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

saikiran

karthik_83

try monavie essential...this works good

astrorocks

Mix 5 gms of Turmeric powder (can be slightly roasted on Tawa) with 5 gms of Salt. Take this and drink lukewarm water. You will be relieved of Gas within 15-20 minutes

missyoudad2011

Waaaawww....wonderful post!  Thank u guys.