News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions

Started by Ravi Varma, March 05, 2012, 12:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikhil

as per my reading, Bangladesh has more chances to win the asia cup.

Ravi Varma

nikhil, at what time and place did you try a horary chart?
can you provide your horary chart details?

okkadu17in

Tmrws game Mercury sub can also be little fav to bangladesh a becoz moon in conjuction with mercury and in 1st house to bangladesh and ketu sub in 2nd innings of the match wil fav bangladesh venus sub favours both teams but much to pak. . .pak has a little edge to win tmrw

rajeshsharma300

14:00 Local Mirpur Time(bangladesh) at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Bangladesh, on 22nd March 2012 have Karka Lagna and U.bhadra Nakshatra.
As per my reading i feel that bangladesh has better chance to win than Pakistan..

rajeshsharma300

@ gauranggroups

Please give me your prediction.. And you give according to time pls provide in tat way.. it will be very helpful
and your doing great job :) i must learn many things from you GURUJI :)

rajeshsharma300

i am very much disappointed... None had here time to give their opions :(
I thought this forum n useful can learn here alot but m disappointed :(

JayTee

sasirekha already gave predictions along with timings and analysis.
if you\'re still expecting ball by ball astrological commentary, then can\'t help !

i didnt have any different view from her, so i didnt contradict

nikhil

[rquote=12365&topic=1695&author=SaSirEkha]pakistan has all chances to win asia cup but with some hurdles during match as moon conjuncts retro mercury and under influence of retro saturn during match progress.

only factor that can help bangladesh team is that match ends in venus sub and they can create some tension to pakistan from 20:00 hrs (bangla local time)

But if pakistan are in control till then, bangla cant do much in last 1 hour[/rquote]

pakistan won by very narrow. anyway....welldone :)

LEO

good prediction sasirekha :thumbup:
atlast pakistan held the situation under control and won in last minute :info:

rajeshsharma300

[rquote=12374&topic=1695&author=JayTee]sasirekha already gave predictions along with timings and analysis.
if you\'re still expecting ball by ball astrological commentary, then can\'t help !

i didnt have any different view from her, so i didnt contradict[/rquote]

I never asked for ball to ball astrology nor i think u even know to do that so i dont expect that...
I had asked it to Gaurang so he dint reply for which m disappointed.