India VS New Zealand 2012 Cricket Series Predictions

Started by Bhavani, August 18, 2012, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aastik

Bhavani

seems like yuvraj will have to wait till t20 wc for his comeback match, as rain may effect chennai match too.
also moon transits saturn\'s star and aspected by saturn on that evening.

LEO

yes. stupid planning by BCCI to conduct matches in coastal cities like vizag and chennai in september.
now nobody has interest left in this series.
everyone (including yuvi) awaits t20 WC

ReVan

Any predictions for tonight\'s game? Doesn\'t seem to show any rains as estimated by the media.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

learner2009

Feels like INDIA will not be able to chase total posted by NEW ZEALAND tonight

ReVan

[rquote=14415&topic=1783&author=learner2009]Feels like INDIA will not be able to chase total posted by NEW ZEALAND tonight[/rquote]

Glad to see new astrologers like you on this board, hope to see what the seniors have to share on your prediction.

Keep it up!:yes:
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Where is everyone? learner2009 has predicted an very accurate start of the match. Kudos for his result to come true.

Bhavani

Match started one hour earlier than scheduled. So India is winning

ReVan

Wow! learner2009 predictions came absolutely concrete. Excellent start mate.

learner2009

Thanks Revan
just trying to learn from seniors here who have given so many inspirational predictions.  .. thanks to all the seniors for inspiring me