News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2012 Predictions

Started by LEO, August 30, 2012, 11:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

learner2009

I feel match will become interesting if zimbabwe bats first after winning toss , posts good total and make sri lanka fight for every run .. there were 3 charts available for zimbabwe ive tried with 18 april 1980 00.00.00 at harare. pls suggest which chart to use .

learner2009

toss should be at 19.00 hrs local ..... since this is the first match of the tournament .. we can expect some delay but i feel international norms of 30min gap will be there .

Bhavani

if you consider 12 sept 1890, then zim should win today in a tight match.
if you consider 18 april 1980, then SL should win as rahu is transiting in zimbabwe\'s 10th house and placed in its 7th H.

what is the 3rd chart ?

learner2009

sorry i wrote 3 .. they were 2 charts only ... i have tried with muhurta and natal where i feel srilanka will give away wkts easily whereas for zimbabwe .. they r in better position and will fight well in d first innings.

learner2009

also ....we consider transition with respect to natal moon position or lagna ?

ReVan

I hope Virinchi can intervene and provide some guidance here.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Bhavani

transit is considered w.r.t lagna only
moon transits from 9th - 10th H  and mars, rahu are in 10th H of zimbabwe (considering 18 apr 1980)
SL might struggle but will make it up in final overs

ReVan

[rquote=14465&topic=1787&author=Bhavani]transit is considered w.r.t lagna only
moon transits from 9th - 10th H  and mars, rahu are in 10th H of zimbabwe (considering 18 apr 1980)
SL might struggle but will make it up in final overs[/rquote]

Since SL is batting first, what\'s your say?
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Bhavani

lanka will win but not a one sided match

ReVan

Horrendous fielding, bowling by Zimbabwe. Seeing the score - looks one-sided now.