News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Relevance of Nehru - Gandhi Family

Started by sagarparekh, June 14, 2011, 12:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

what does \'severity\' mean ?
do you think 2011 was severe..
this is because of rahu transiting india\'s 7th house and being aspected by saturn
also jupiter, who gives justice is in aries, owned by mars.
so, it will make honest people fight for justice(mars nature of fighting)

UPA govt should try to draft a bill and produce it in parliament, else hazare will continue hunger strike and it will turn violent later when mars becomes stationary in leo(from october) and aspects rahu
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

sagarparekh

Thank you all for the wonderful replies. I am happy to see that the topic of Shri Anna Hazare too is being talked abt here. I was just watching news and got to know that the Govt. is goin to take police action tonite. That would be a really bad thing to do.

I see that Mr. Jaytee says that the Nehru-Gandhi family would loose prominance post 2015. I would like to know more about it as to who is the next alternative to them and who has the best chances of forming the next Govt.? Also my uncle who is an astrologer himself says that post 2014 it would be a golden period for India. Is it true?

sagarparekh

Also I would like to know what does HUGE CHANGES mean? I mean wat kinda HUGE changes are we gonna experience?

Seetaram

sagar,
as jaytee said, moon dasa for india starts in 2015 which will end give scope for better democracy with more involvement of people and less chances of corruption.
all these big leaders will work more responsibly and people who elected them will have more regular access to their legislators etc
saturn controls result of moon dasa totally, so anarchy cannot survive
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

OMkaar

there is a story behind nehru family actually being muslims (converted from hindus during last mughal emperor's rule) and they used to live next to a nehr(canal) in delhi, which made them adapt name of nehru (to escape from british attack, which wanted to eliminate everyone connected to mughals after 1857 mutiny)

Star Dust

I've read somewhere that dasa of 3rd lord conjunct with 1,6 lord venus, 2,5 lord mercury & 9,10 lord saturn is bad for India between 2015-25.
But logically 1,2,3,5,6,9,10 are good houses and Moon being completely under influence of saturn (star & sub) should give all results related to 3,9,10 houses.

There can be some conflicts and wars with neighbours but it won't stop progress.
Present economic crisis should end before 2015
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA