News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Ram Slam T20 Challenge, 2014 Predictions

Started by ReVan, January 03, 2014, 12:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Ram Slam T20 Cricket Challenge, January 2014 Astrology Predictions

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Dolphins vs Titans, 05 Jan 2014

Favorites Titans can win as Moon is 2 degrees inside 1st cusp and Moons final aspect is to trine L1 & L10.

EDIT: Unable to figure out how Titans managed to loose this.

Lions vs Warriors, 05 Jan 2014

Favorites Lions can win as Moon conjuncts the AOL1 after travelling 5.06 degrees. Though first half can be more favourable to the Underdogs.

EDIT: Forgot the basics where Moon conjunctions with Antiscion aren't final.

Cape Cobras vs Knights, 05 Jan 2014

Favorites Cape Cobras can win as Moon conjunction AOL10 at 3.xx degrees and Moon's final aspect is to sextile L1.

EDIT: Match starts at 18:30, CC still can win
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

shailendra007

Warriors vs Knights on 8th dec 2014

18:00 - 18:39 - Warriors

18:43 - 19:37 - Knights

19:38 - 21:18 - Warriors

Warriors should win this match if match end by 21:18.!!!
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

ReVan

*** OP updated with new match schedules ***

ReVan

Titans vs Cape Cobras

Titans (favorites) can win this match.

shailendra007

KNIGHTS VS DOLPHIN

EXCITING CONTEST TO WATCH. KNIGHTS SHOULD EMERGE AS WINNER IN THE END!!!!!!!! :P

Star Dust

@Shailendra, If you are using K.P and Virinchi's method for these matches, then how are you determining who is Asc and Dsc in leagues like BBL and Ram Slam
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

Knights vs Dolphins

Dolphins (favorites) look to be a better team and may grab this one.

ReVan

Warriors vs Cape Cobras 11 Jan, 2014

Cape Cobras (favorites) look like the dominant side in today's game.

shailendra007

@stardust sir!!!

I am taking asc - home team. Problem is when team plays on neutral ground.