News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Telugu Desam Party Horoscope & Future

Started by crkc, August 05, 2010, 09:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surendra.gurram

I have read that Chensree mentioned a prediction by an astrologer named rahul. I sincerely hope that rahul's prediction goes wrong and Appa rao's prediction comes true. Forget about that criminal becoming a CM, I cant even digest the fact that so many seats are expected to be won by YSRcp.

Once result comes on 16th, fate of my beloved state will be clear. I strongly feel that if YSRcp gets above 60 seats, not just politicians in my state are corrupted, even voters are corrupted.

We see honest politicians like JP are advising us to vote for TDP+BJP alliance. I am sure even they cant tolerate the horror of Jagan taking the chair.

surendra.gurram

On following Muncipal election results, Hope Springs.  :)

Virinchi

TDP+BJP+Left alliance in Andhra Pradesh can get close to 107 seats out of 175
YSRCP+congress can get remaining 60+ seats
Independents can win few.

This is an experimental calculation based on K.P horary. I've done this for first time, so need to wait till 16th noon and confirm the method
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

SaSirEkha

You almost got it close Virinchi :)
TDP is leading in 105 and YSRCP in 62
conGRASS got 2 !!!

.Seeker.

Quote from: Virinchi on May 12, 2014, 11:38:00 AM
Independents can win few.

This is an experimental calculation based on K.P horary. I've done this for first time, so need to wait till 16th noon and confirm the method

Extraordinary sir.

chensree

Congrats Virinchi ji and Apparao for accurate predictions

surendra.gurram

Congratulations to Virinchi and Appa Rao for the brilliant forecast.

Puratchi Thalaivi already emerged so strong, that was just another master stroke from Virinchi.

YSRcp agendas and signature plans to stop "road to Jail" did not work.

DCP

Quote from: Virinchi on May 12, 2014, 11:38:00 AM

wow.. most accurate result as TDP got 106 seats in andhra (there is not left alliance)
probably because election happened on 1 particular date, you could derive almost accurate number and for loksabha, there were multiple dates, so you over estimated congress

Apparao

Telugu desam had weak dasa and somewhat better transits but they made it power in split state due to inefficiency and bad planning of congress party.
Now after 4 years, their dasa will tremenderously improve and it should make them lead andhra state next term also.
As expected, congress is finished in andhra. Even in Telangana, TDP+BJP will emerge powerful in 2019 and kick congress out permanently.
This party deserves this type of treatment for playing around sentiments for 10 years and suddenly cutting the cake(state) before elections and trying to eat it

Sai Sai

Thanks to Appa Rao garu, Virnchi garu for all the predictions regarding  Election results in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Congress Party and YSR Congress
By Grace of God People of Andhra and Rayalaseema (State of Andhra Pradesh) will rebuild their new capital city and other places in the State.
People of Andhra Pradesh will usher in Prosperity, Happiness and Peace.

sai