Few easy steps to maintain a healthy weight...

Started by Anoo, July 23, 2009, 04:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalu

yeah. i agree
people stopped eating ghee, milk etc with fear that they  may put on fat
but infact they\'re losing necessary vitamins and fat that will be useful in middle age and old age
when in 20s everything might look like working but you need to build stamina to sustain 40s, 50s and 60s

so eat well and workout

SaSirEkha

time management is the key
people who over work have no time to workout
they work all day in front of a computer and in sitting pose

they should try walking every night and on holidays

those who sit at home all day and do nothing have the biggest problem
they will find all reasons in world to cover up their laziness
they\'re most interested in watching stupid tv serials and gossips

Shalu

i started having cowghee since a month
i didnt grow any fat, no weight gain but glow in skin is seen

jaggia

Anoo

none.
i walk for 30-40 mins every evening
so i assumed i should put on some fat but it didnt happen

jaggia

i will share a real nugget with ur benefit. swami sivananda used to add one table spoonful, lumped up maximum(15 - 18gm) of cow ghee(if available), or otherwise even buffalo ghee in the dhall or sabzi while eating. he said this kills the vayu (vatta) and helps balancing the other two as well, kapha and pitta. he followed this practive religiously. and he cud always enjoy pink of health.

gauranggroups

Medically, both size zero of ladies and six packs of gents are harmful for health. People may be crazy about that and may do anything, But most of the doctors are against that. Hence it\'s not advisable to do all craps to become Size Zero or to get Six Packs.

But maintaining a healthy weight is very important. For maintaining a good weight, few easy tips are there to follow.

1. Chew your food fully before swallowing it. By doing so, the food will go with your saliva which will help to good digestion and also it\'ll help the body to extract maximum energy from the food.

2. Eat your food slowly. This will ensure correct intake of food and also a good digestion.

3. Stop eating as soon as you get \'burp\'. \'Burp\' is the body language of us to indicate that our body has got enough food. Whatever you consume after that will get converted in to fat.

4. Don\'t have water for 30 minutes before or after eating. If you follow this strictly, you can avoid putting bellies.

5. Don\'t sit or sleep for 30 minutes after food. Try to stand, walk and casually do your work.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.