Regen Hair Vitalizer - reviews and effects

Started by deepa, May 11, 2011, 10:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deepa

did anyone try this

Regen Hair Vitalizer ??

Its european product i guess and its being introduced in other countries including india recently.

Its better than that cheating \'Nuzen hair oil\' because Regen Hair Vitalizer clearly mentions usage of Amla(indian gooseberry), tulasi and other vital herbs to make this non sticky liquid.

i\'ll update this topic after i see enough feedback from my clients

Varenya

they claim to be 100% herbal !
is it true and did anyone personally use it and saw any positive results?

Sushma

one of my senior who started losing hair tried it since february 2011 and now his hair fall is controlled
there are few hair follicles near forehead emerging too

gauranggroups

Deepa,

This is not introduced in India recently. It\'s been there for a very long time. Probably they might\'ve started advertising it of-late. My sister (cousin) were using this in the mid 90\'s itself. I might have been in Higher Secondary School (PU) or first year of college then. She was telling me then that it was really effective. After that, i saw in few medical shops that the same company is having their own shampoo and hair oil too. They told that they are also effective in controlling the hair fall.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Shree

There are some similar products in the mark with all claiming to very good.
1. Regen hair vitalizer
2. Livon HairGain
3. Himalaya hair loss cream
Can somebody tell us which is a better  product among the above for hair growth and preventing hair loss.

I have used Homeopathic and Ayurvedic oils like Jabarandi hair oil and Neelibhringaadi hair oil. They are good for maintaining the hair.

Seetaram

well, just have more iron and protien food and practice sirshasana(5 mins/day)
nothing helps as much as this method
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Shree

Thanks Seetaram,
I used to do Yoga and all and could do it Sirshasana quite easily, but somehow after being in the job i had lost the habbit and practise. I shd start it again as soon as possible.

regards
Shree

Shree

Thanks Gaurang,
I have gone through multiple other threads in this forum as well on this topic all of them giving very good advice and natural medicines.

regards

shamita

has anyone tried this product, for bald spots, has it worked
my mom has lost all her hair toward the top part of her head, due to tension. :(