News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions

Started by Ravi Varma, March 05, 2012, 12:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauranggroups

Rajesh,

Sorry for not responding u guys.. I was outta station for the past two days.. Just now returned back and checking mails and astrogle.. I didn\'t even follow the match yesterday.. Just now, saw the results update in cricinfo..

Regarding predictions, SasiRekha is a master.. U should\'ve got satisfied with her predictions.. See, she has got it right in the end..:):)

Anyway, don\'t lose hopes.. There are many more events in the future.. Keep carrying on.. :)All the Best!:)

[rquote=12377&topic=1695&author=rajeshsharma300][rquote=12374&topic=1695&author=JayTee]sasirekha already gave predictions along with timings and analysis.
if you\'re still expecting ball by ball astrological commentary, then can\'t help !

i didnt have any different view from her, so i didnt contradict[/rquote]

I never asked for ball to ball astrology nor i think u even know to do that so i dont expect that...
I had asked it to Gaurang so he dint reply for which m disappointed. [/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Nikhil,

True.. But Omkar had given the reasons for that already.. Because of the change in timings, the subs got changed which eventually favored Bangladesh..

See the similar kinda target had been successfully defended by Pakistan yesterday.. But the other day, poor India couldn\'t defend 290 also.. If only the \'time\' supports u, u can win, if not, u can\'t..

[rquote=12358&topic=1695&author=nikhil]
Gaurang...what i have said earlier, it happend true :)[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Omkar & SasiRekha,

Good predictions! U both have got it right in the respective matches!!
Gr8!!! Keep going!!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang